Police Station

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I walked in to the police station to see Joe and Colby tapping their fingers on their computer's. Lopez, Anoai my office, pronto. I said walking into my office with Janessa behind me. I sat down on my desk and pointed to a seat for Janessa to sit. She sat down and began examining my room. Wanted posters lined the wall's and there was a gun rack in the corner. I saw she looked unsure as Joe and Colby walked in. Why the hell did you need- Colby began saying and then turned his attention to Janessa. What's she doing here? Joe asked with an eyebrow raised.

Janessa POV: I watched as all the guy's turned their attention to me. My..uh..my brother...he's..uh. Her brother is missing, and I made it my top priority to find him. Jon said finishing the sentence for me. I looked at him and smiled. He nodded at me. Uh..Can we talk to you outside for a minute, man? Joe asked to Jon. He nodded and stood up. I'll be back. he said nodding at me before he walked out the door.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: What's up? I asked looking at the guy's with my hands in my pockets. Come on man, what the hell are you getting yourself into? Colby asked. What are you talking about? I asked with an eyebrow raised. I looked over at Joe who just nodded his head. I actually agree with Lopez on this man. he said. Elaborate..I said looking at back of the boy's as I leaned back with my foot propped against the wall. Dude, you've been trying to help this girl out for awhile now. You haven't even known her for a week. Colby said looking at me. Look who's talking. I said with a smirk in Colby's direction. You better watch it, Good. Colby said getting in my face. Joe put an arm in front of us to stop up from fighting. I held my arm's up surrendering. Guy's, I made a promise to this woman..and I'm not gonna stop searching for this guy until I find him. I said looking at both of him. Now..I said forming my hand into a fist and putting it in front of them. You're either with me..I said looking at them. Or against me...I said. Pick your poison, boy's. I said waiting for them to make a decision. I watched as Joe slowly put his hand next to mine. I nodded at him approvingly. We looked over at Colby and waited for him to make a move. He waited a minute thinking it over in his head and then shook his head and smirked. You're in to deep man, call me when this blows up in your face. he said to me with a smirk on his face. I tried to lounge at me, but Joe grabbed me and pulled me back as my breathing started to pick up. And Joe...he said turning his attention so. When all this blows up...Don't say I didn't tell you so. he said walking away into his office and slamming the door. I worked my way out of Joe's hold and leaned back on the wall. Don't let the guy get you down, man. He's a stubborn sob lately. Don't take it personally. he said patting my back. I nodded and calmed my breathing and startrd pacing before walking back into the room where I knew Janessa would be waiting.