Breakfast/Deep Conversation

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I sat on the counter top and watched as Janessa flipped the pancakes with ease. A woman that can cook is definitely a turn on. I watched as she set the finished one on the plates and handed them to me. Eat up, big boy. she said with a playful smile. I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle as I walked over to the table.

Janessa POV: I looked back at Jon as he started eating. He's honestly the greatest, I know my Mom would've loved to meet him and she would have loved to have him as a son in law. I placed my finished pancakes on the table and sat down across from him. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and took a bite of mine. So, how was work yesterday? I asked. He shrugged. I'm a cop, next day is harder then the next. I said with a shrug. I nodded. What about you? he asked. It looks like you've gotten a lot done around here. I watched as he looked around the new apartment we rented. I had nothing else to do, so I thought I would get a head start on things. I said taking another bite of my pancakes. He nodded. I'm impressed, the house looks awesome. he said. My personal fave is the game room. Who helped you with that? he asked. My jaw dropped. You don't think I did that on my own? I asked. He let out a chuckle. I've seen how you design and decorate a house; you definitely had a men's pov on the game room. he said sipping his orange juice. I sighed. Fine, Adam came over and helped me. I said laughing. He laughed. I thought so. he said. You guys did good, the room looks awesome. he said finishing his food and bringing his plate to the sink.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: So..I wanted to talk to you about something. I said walking back over to the table and sitting next to her this time. She looked at me. I couldn't help but get lost in her deep, brown eyes. I never noticed how brown they were. Jon? she asked. What? I asked snapping out of my phase. You were going to ask me something? I shook my head. Oh right, I wanted to just talk to you about some personal stuff. I said. She nodded at me to continue. I nodded. What would you do if I asked you to marry me? I asked biting the inside of my cheek. She looked at me like I was crazy. I would think you were absolutely insane. she said letting out a laugh. I raised an eyebrow. You really wanna settle down with a girl like me? she asked. I nodded. Janessa, I've searched all my life for a girl like you. It's scary how similar our lives are. She looked at me. Are you drunk? she asked. I shooked my head and laughed. No, I love you. I said kissing her. She kissed me back. Marry me. I said in a whisper when she pulled away. What? she asked her voice low. I pulled out a box from my pocket. Marry me. I said opening the box to reveal a promise ring with a heart shaped diamond surrounded by other smaller ones. She looked at it as a tear left her eye. Jon..she said looking back at me. It's nothing to serious, this is a promise ring. I said showing it to her. I chose this one because it symbolizes that no matter what other girls come to me and no matter what you and I go through, you're the woman I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I said again looking at her. She let a tear fall and I wiped it away with my thumb. Janessa gently pulled the ring out of the box and looked at me. I watched her every move. She placed the ring on her finger and looked at me. I smiled and pulled her onto my lap and instantly attacked my lips to hers. We pulled away after awhile and just stared back at each other. Do you know how lucky I am? I asked looking at her. She shook her head. Do you know how lucky I am? she asked. I shook my head. I'm dating Dean Freaking Ambrose; former WWE Superstar, current Las Vegas PD, and my future husband. Oh yeah, about that..I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out a piece of paper. I unfolded it to reveal a WWE contract. No freaking way!? she exclaimed looking at me. I nodded. They want Joe and I back to form our own alliance and take out The Authority and everyone that stands in our path. Jon, that's amazing! she said pecking my lips. You're gonna take the offer right!? she asked. I shrugged. I don't know, I mean I can't just leave the station. I said. Jon, you've helped those guys out so much and I know how much you love the WWE. You've been doing the cop thing for years, it almost killed you, I think it's time to give it a break. she said. I sighed. It's just not that easy, Janessa..Those people there are like my family. I said. She nodded. Exactly, and if they love you as much as you love them they will support you with this. she said getting up and walking upstairs.