Back To Work

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I got my badge on and walked downstairs to see Joe and Janessa talking. Joe turned and looked at me. You sure you're ready to get back to work? he asked. Dude, I've been stuck in the house for a good few months; I think I'm ready. Joe nodded. Fair enough. he said getting up from his place next to Janessa. I walked over to Janessa. She locked eyes with me and stood up. She held my shirt collar. Her voice was soft. Be safe, okay? she asked with a tear trailing down her eye. I wiped it away and kissed her forehead. Always. I said nodding at her. I love you. I said kissing her lips. I love you too. she said reaching up and pecking my cheek. I grabbed my jacket off of the coat rack and followed Joe out to the cop car. Champ sat waiting inside the car. I opened the door and he instantly jumped out and attacked me. Hey old pal. I said laughing as he licked me. Alright Champ. Leave the guy alone. Joe said walking up to us. I got up and looked at him. Why so hostile? I asked with an eyebrow raised. I have very strict orders to make sure you're safe at all times. he said getting into the car. I chuckled with a smirk on my face and opened the door for Champ then get in and buckled up.