WWE

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: What the hell are you doing here? I thought you got fired. I said locking eyes with him. You didn't hear? Old boss man gave me a second chance; I've been back for a few months now. he said with a smirk. Oh really? You must have suck some major di** for that one huh? I asked with a smirk playing on my lips. His expression changed. Nah actually, but it sure looks like you have two people sucking yours. he said with a smirk. My blood instantly boiled. I pushed him up against the wall hitting against his skull. Alright, you listen; and you listen good. I might not be able to hurt you, because lets face it..I really only have one arm that I can use. 1.) That guy and girl in there are practically family to me. I've been through hell and back in just a few months to save them from whatever danger came to them. Oh yeah, I heard about you and Leighla; You should take a play out of my book; learn to keep a job without sucking up, learn how to keep a woman, and learn how to keep a woman. I let him down. And one more thing..If I see you ANYWHERE near those two tonight, your a** is mine. We clear? I asked. He nodded fast as I let go of his shirt collar. Good, now gtfo of here. I didn't even blink and he was out of eyes view. I nodded approvingly to myself and made my way to my locker room.

Janessa POV: What do you think is going on with-I began to say as the door to the locker room was being open and there stood Jon. I quickly ran and hugged him pecking his lips and pulling him closer by his shirt collar. I could feel the smirk on his lips as his hands slowly made their way to my waist. I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I pulled away from Jon with my hands still around his neck and turned to see Adam with a smirk playing on his lips. Aww, you guys make me wanna find a girlfriend or FWB; Just kidding. he said with a chuckle. Jon rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him. He laughed as it hit Adam's head. I laughed as Jon turned his attention back to me.

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I slowly ran my fingers against her cheek. I looked at her. You okay? I asked seeing a look of worry on her face. She nodded. Long as you're okay, I'm okay. she said tugging at my shirt collar pulling me back down to her. I raised an eyebrow but just ignored what she said. I leaned down and pecked her lips. We pulled away after a few seconds and I pulled her into my arms. I pecked her forehead as I swayed us back and forth. You hungry? I asked. She nodded. I pulled away from her and went to my bag and pulled out my wallet. Ey Adam, you want something from catering? I asked. He shrugged. I'll just take whatever you get me. I nodded. We'll be back in a few minutes. I said grabbing Janessa's hand and walking to the catering area.