Life Of A WWE Superstar

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I held Janessa's hand as we walked out of the hotel. Dean, Ambrose, Dean! I heard from behind me. I worked my way through all the paparazzi. Who's the girl, Dean? What happened to you and Renee? they all asked. I opened the car door for her as we arrived at my car. I rolled my eyes. I turned and faced the camera. I recognized them; TMZ. There was never anything happening between Renee and that..That is my fiancé. I replied with a annoyed face and signed an autograph for the little girl that was standing in front of me and winked at her before I made my way over to the driver's side and buckled up. Janessa looked at me. Is it always like this? she asked. I shrugged. Some days are better then others. I replied. That's why I try my best to keep my personal life just that; personal.

Janessa POV: He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He started up the car and pulled his sunglasses onto his face. Ready to roll, babe? he asked. I nodded as he headed out onto the road being careful of the paparazzi. He pulled out onto the highway and I sighed with relief. So, I wanted to talk to you about something..Jon said. I looked over at him. What? I asked. Where would be your ideal place to hold the wedding? he asked. I thought about it. Maybe California? I asked more then said. I could see he was thinking about it. Please don't tell me you wanna have a Disney wedding? Jon asked with a groan. I laughed. Way to shoot me down. I said with a sad face. Jon looked at me. You aren't serious right? he asked. Of course not! I said playfully hitting him. He let out a chuckle. I was just thinking we could get married at a nice church and then have the reception at a place of your choice. I could see him smirk. Am I allowed to have a bachelor party? he asked. I thought about it. Hm..There will be no strippers, I promise. he said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes. Fine, you can have a bachelor party. I said with a laugh. WOO, GUN RANGE HERE I COME! Jon exclaimed excitedly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. You're an idiot. I said with a laugh. So I've been told. he said with a smirk. So, what about colors? I asked.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I think we should just go with the traditional black and white. I replied as I turned at an exit. I could see her nod. Same thing I was thinking. Guess list; how many people you thinking? I asked. Maybe 100? she asked. I nodded thinking about it. Sounds about right. I pulled into the parking lot of the arena and drove around the back. You sure you wanna be here? I asked as I parked the car in my spot. She nodded. Alright. I said turning off the car and getting out. I walked over to her side and opened the door for her. She got out and I popped the trunk pulling out my suitcase. Dean Ambrose! I heard my name being called. I looked in front of me to see a bunch of fans lined up. I looked at Janessa. You mind? I ask. She shook her head. Go. she said with a smile. I walked over to the crowd of people. Ey Guys. I said smiling as I took a couple pictures and signed some autographs. I watched as a car pulled up next to us. I recognized that car anywhere. I gulped. Thanks for coming out guys, I'll see you in there! I said quickly walking away from the fans and grabbing Janessa's hand. Where are we going? she asked as I dragged her along. Just come on. I said pulling her into the arena.