Christmas Shopping

Janessa POV: Christmas is just around the corner. I waited in line patiently and looked around at the store. What are you getting him? Adam asked. I sighed. I don't know.. I said looking over at the hunting section. You're a guy; help me! I said pleadingly. He laughed and shrugged. I rolled my eyes. My eyes landed on the adult wrestling section. Hm..I said getting out of line and walking over. My eyes landed on the tshirt of The Shield. My jaw dropped. There on the T-shirt was a picture of Jon, Joe, and Colby. I looked over at Adam. Did you know about this? I asked. He shrugged. He talked about it; But didn't say much. he replied. I looked back at the shirt and nodded. We'll come back for it; Anything else you had in mind? he asked. I shrugged. Alright, let's just see what we can find. he said dragging me off to the men's department.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: Dude, I seriously don't know what to get them. I said pacing around the store. Just calm down man. Joe said sitting on the bench watching me. I can't calm down, I need this week to special for them. I said. Dude, you saved their lives; What more could they ask for? he asked. I stopped pacing and leaned back against the wall. You're right..I said nodding. But this girl is special to me man..I said leaning back against the wall. You got it bad huh? Joe asked. I nodded as I ran a hand through my hair. There's just something about her..I said thinking about Janessa. I watched as Joe pulled out his phone as he got a text. Dude, WWE is coming here for RAW next week! he exclaimed. Yeah, and? I asked. Joe got up and hit me. Ow, WTF WAS THAT FOR?! I yelled. Dude, aren't they wrestling fan's? he asked. I snapped my finger's. Yes; Joe you're a genius! I exclaimed. He laughed. I keep trying to tell you that. I rolled my eyes and laughed as we headed to another section of the store.