WWE

Janessa POV: I watched as the guys walked in front of me and Jon stopped dead in his tracks. I accidentally bumped into Jon. I fixed my hair and went to stand next to him. What's going on? I asked. My eyes landed on the guy in front of us. He walked up to us. Ey, I'm Seth; but you probably know that. he said reaching out to shake my hand. I was about to return the gesture, but Jon slapped his hand away and pushed me behind him.

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I pushed Janessa behind me and kept my gaze locked on Seth. He smirked. Why so serious? he asked with a smirk on his face. I snickered as Adam spoke up. What the hell is going on? he asked looking between the two of us. I shook my head and handed him my locker room key. Take your sister to my locker room; it's three doors down, on your right. I said grabbing Janessa's hand and handing her over to Adam. She looked at me. I'll explain later. I said kissing her hand and turning my attention back to Seth.

Janessa POV: I fast walked with Adam to Jon's locker room. We were stopped along the way by some WWE people, but we let them know we were Jon's guest and we were good to go. We arrived at the door and Adam unlocked it to reveal a flat screen TV, a couch, a changing room, and a mini catering area. Adam sat down on the couch and turned on the couch. This is freaking insane. he said looking around at the room. I can't believe we're really at a WWE event. Adam said fanboying a little. I just leaned against the wall and thought about what could be going on between Seth and Jon.