Airport

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I walked into the airport and I was met by Joe. Ey man. he said walking over and brohugging me. How you doing? I asked when we pulled away. He shrugged. Same shit, different day. he said walking to get our bags check. I let out a chuckle. What about you? Everything good in the Good household ? he asked. Actually..I said showing him my finger. Seems like everything is working itself out. I said lifting up my bag to get it checked. No fucking way! he said. You didn't!? he asked. But I did. I said showing him the picture of Janessa and I's hands on my face. You're fucking crazy, bro. he said laughing. I laughed. I really like this girl man, it's insane how much I would put myself through for this girl..I said walking to where our plane is going to be boarding. You tell anyone? he asked. Nope, you're actually the first to know. He nodded. So, when is the big day? he asked. I shrugged. We're taking the planning slow, I'm focused on WWE and kicking ass with you man. I said with a smirk. You already know, man. he said fist bumping me. The WWE Jet is now boarding. a voice said over the intercom. Joe and I exchanged a look. It's time to shine. I said walking up to the gate and getting our tickets checked. The lady handed our tickets back, but not without asking for a quick picture which Joe and I were more then happy to ablidge. She thanked us and we boarded the jet. I looked around at all the old coworkers. What seat are you in? I asked Joe. He looked at his ticket. 134. he replied. You? he asked. I looked at my ticket. 146. I said with a sigh. I'll see you when the plane lands. he said putting his luggage up in the hatch. I nodded and headed towards the back of the plane. 146, 146..I silently said to myself. I looked to my right to see a blonde figure that caught my eye. Jon? she asked. Renee. I said a smile playing on my lips. I didn't know you were coming back! she exclaimed. I smirked. Well, to be fair; No one did. I looked at the number on the seat next to her. 146. Guess this is me. I said smiling and sitting next to her. She smiled. We have to catch up! she said. I nodded and started to tell her everything that's happened in the past couple of months leaving out the information about Janessa.