Morning

The crisp, cold air of the November breeze hit my cold face. I was about to make my last paper delivery when I heard something behind me. Miss, Hello miss? he asked. I turned around to be met by a police officer. Yes officer? I asked. Ma'am, my name is Officer Good. And who might you be? he asked. Officer Good, huh? You sure you're not officer Bad? I asked with a playful smile. He laughed. Flirty are we, princess? he asked with a smirk. Nope. I said walking up to the last doorstep and placing the paper there. So, you're just delivering paper's huh? he asked. I nodded. All day, everyday. I said. That isn't illegal, right? I asked curiously. He shook his head. Nah, not at all. he replied. Good. I said with a smile. He laughed. Really hung up on that bad thing huh? he asked. I shrugged and laughed as two guy's in uniform walked up to us. Ey Jon, we need to take this one? the tall one with his hair slicked back in a bun asked. The one with blond and black hair came behind me and cuffed me. Woah, what are you doing? I asked. Nah Colby, she's cool man. Officer Good said pulling him off of me. My bad, my bad. he said taking the cuffs off of me. Our bad ma'am. the tall one said. No, it's no problem. I said. He nodded and turned his attention to Officer Good. Ey man, we got a call about a robbery in progress downtown at the pub. he said pulling out his walkie talkie. Officer Good nodded as he was pulled into the car. Wait, I didn't get her name! I heard him say as the light's and siren's blarred on the car as they pulled off.