Joey Lee Good

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I listened as cries filled the room. I watched as the doctor grabbed the baby. Well Mr and Mrs Good, it looks like you got a handsome son of yours here. I looked at Janessa to see her with tears in her eyes. I'm proud of you. I said rubbing her hand. I love you. she said looking at me. I love you too. I said kissing her. The doctor smiled at us. I just have to go clean him up and I'll bring him back in. he said. We both nodded as Joe and Galina walked back into the room. Congratulations! Galina said walking over and hugging me. I laughed. Thank you. I said smiling as Joe walked over. Holy fuck, Jonathan Good has a child. he said. Damn, it's weird hearing that out loud. I said with a chuckle. He laughed and pulled me into a hug. Congrats man. he said. Thank you man, thank you. I said pulling away and sitting down next to Janessa. So, you think of names yet? Joe asked. I looked at Janessa. I was thinking Joey. she said. Like my initials? I asked. She nodded. Joey Lee Good. I said thinking about it. Not bad. I said with a smirk. I watched as the door to the room was being opened. So, the rumors are true. Adam said walking into the room. My little sister had a baby. he said walking over to us. Janessa and I smiled. Congrats little sis. he said hugging Janessa. He then turned his attention to me. He tried to be mad, but he pulled me into a hug. Thank you for being so good to her. he said. I pulled away and looked at him. I'm never gonna let her or my son down, you have my word on that. I said honestly. He nodded. The doctor brought him into the room. He handed him to Janessa and I smiled. He looks like you. she said looking at me. He's gonna be a ladies man. I said with a smirk. Janessa rolled her eyes and Joe, Adam, and I laughed. Oh yeah, this is a gift from all of us at WWE. Joe said handing us a bag. What is it? I asked. Well, if you open it; Maybe you'll find out. Adam said. Listen to this guy. Joe said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out the contents of the bag. It was a biker jacket, a gray tshirt, and jeans like I wear for some of my segments in the WWe. Oh hell yeah. I said with a smirk. Janessa rolled her eyes. I laughed. Kids gonna be a real ladies man. I said grabbing him from Janessa and holding him.