Cop Vs. Cop?

Janessa POV: I looked around at the building. I wouldn't see why anyone would want to hide out in here. I thought as we stopped at a desk. How many you looking to buy? he asked. I'll take three. I said watching him. Alright. he said pulling them out and placing them into bags. Damn, we got us a hot one! I heard two voices say from behind me. I turned around to be met by Colby. Janessa? he asked. Uhm..no, I'm Vanessa..I said. He came up and looked at me. He smirked. What are you doing here? he asked. Like everyone else is, I'm here to buy some drug's. I said shrugging. Oh yeah, you..You do drug's? he asked. I shrugged. He let out a cold laugh. That's cute. he said starting to circle around me. I know all about your little plan..he said looking at me. What are you talking about Colby? one asked. She's working with the cop's! he practically yelled. I gulped as my walkie went off. Shit. I said quietly cursing myself. Grab her! Colby said and I was grabbed by two guy's and had my arm's chained together and my mouth stuffed with a towel. I was thrown into a room and locked in. I looked to my right to see my brother and some other people. Jon..Please save us. I said silently praying.

Jon (Janessa) POV: Janessa? Janessa? Princess? I asked over the walkie. Still no response then..it happened. Well, Well, Well..I heard Colby's voice say. What a turn of event's..I could hear the smirk in his voice. Dude, what the hell are you doing?! I asked. He let out a cold laugh. I was never one of you, Good. I been selling drug's for seven year's. These guy's, they're my boy's..I'm behind the whole thing. he said laughing. What did you do with Janessa? I asked foam coming out of my mouth. He laughed. She's safe, we haven't laid a finger on her..yet. he said with a cold laugh. Dude, you do anything to her; I swear you'll never see another day. I said through gritted teeth. He laughed. Who know Jon Good was such a manly guy. he said. I could hear a slam and a cry could be heard. DUDE LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE! I yelled over the walkie. You got 10 minutes Jon. the line went silent. Alright, new plan. I said through gritted teeth. Everyone storm the building, GO GO GO! I said busting the door open as everyone charged in. Colby Lopez..you're messing with the wrong guy. I said watching from the top of the building.