Hospital

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I woke up in a hospital. I looked around adjusting my eye's to the light. Ah Mr. Good, you're awake. the doctor said writing on his clip board. I nodded as I looked at the IV on my hand. How long have I been out? I asked looking at the chemicals in the IV. Few hour's. the doctor said. How do you feel? he asked. I shrugged. My arm hurts like a son of a bitch. I said looking at it to see it wrapped. He nodded. You got lucky; we don't have to amputate it, but you're gonna be off duty for atleast three month's recovering. he said. I shook my head. Three month's?! Nah, I can't. I said as the door to my room was being opened. You're damn right you can. Joe said walking in. Chief was already over, said he would find someone to replace you. he said. I nodded slowly. Where's Janessa? I asked thinking about what the guy's did to her. She's fine, she's just a little banged up. We have her on oxygen right now, because her breathing wasn't what it should be. Doc said. I nodded. She's gonna he alright? I asked. He nodded. She's gonna be fine. he said with a smile on his face. I gave a weak smile. All that matters is that she's gonna be alright. I thought as the door was being opened again. I looked to see Janessa's brother. Can I talk to Officer Good for a minute? he asked. Joe and the Doc nodded before exiting the room. He watched the door close and then turned his attention to me. Alright, before you kill me.. Kill you? he asked cutting me off. I nodded. He laughed. Dude, what would I kill you. Because I kissed your..Yeah, Yeah, I saw you kiss my sister. he said nodding. Dude, you saved our lives..I wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for you; You took a bullet for my little sister. he said. I shrugged. It's part of the job man. I said. He rolled his eyes. Drop the cop BS. he said laughing. I let out a low chuckle. Ey man, can I ask you something? I asked. He nodded. Yeah man, I owe you; ask me anything. he said. Tell me more about your sister. I said. What do you wanna know? he asked. I leaned back in the bed. Everything.