Jon & Renee

Janessa POV: I sat in the living room of the new apartment with Champ next to me. Adam and I were currently watching a rerun of Raw from last night. I can't believe you're engaged to Dean Ambrose! he said watching the screen. I laughed. You're telling me! I exclaimed as Jon came into the TV. He had an interview with Renee young. I watched the way Renee looked at him. The interview had ended and Dean smirked and winked at her as the screen faded to black and Seth stood in the ring giving a speech on how he became WWE World Heavyweight Champion at Money In The Bank. Did you see that? I asked Adam when it went to commercial. See what? he asked. The way Renee looked at Dean. I said. He shrugged. It's Dean Ambrose, all the girls love him Jay. he said with a laugh. I rewinded it to the part where they had the interview. Look at his hand. I said pausing it. Adam looked closely. He's not wearing his ring. he stated. I nodded sadly as Champ set his head in my lap. I'm sure you have nothing to be worried about, sis. Adam said nudging me. Jon loves you! he said. Yeah..I said unsure.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I walked backstage where I was greeted by Joe. Ey, Good job out there man. he said fist bumping me. Thanks bro. I said hugging him. We pulled away and I saw Renee approaching us. Ey, I'll catch up with you alright. I said looking at Joe. He nodded and headed towards the catering area. I turned to face her. Hey. she said smiling at me. Ey, How's it going? I asked running a hand through my hair and taking a sip of my water. I just wanted to say thanks for the interview early. she said. Yeah, anytime; No worries. I said with a shrug and started to walk off. She grabbed my arm. I turned to face her. I was wondering..the girls and I are going out tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join us? she asked. I was about to respond when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to reveal Janessa's face. I silenced it and put it back in my pocket. Uh yeah, club tonight; sounds cool. I'll be around your room around 8ish? I asked. She nodded. See you then! she exclaimed excitedly and pecked my cheek as she walked away. I smirked and headed towards Joe and I's locker room.

Janessa POV: I looked at my phone. He sent me to voicemail. I said hanging up my room. I dialed Joe's number and he answered within two rings. Hello? he asked. Hey Joe. I said into the phone. Oh, Ey What's up Janessa? he asked. Have you seen Jon? I asked. I talked to him a few minutes ago, why what's up? he asked. I gulped. I just tried to call him and it sent me straight to voicemail.

Joe (Roman Reigns) POV: I watched as Jon walked into the locker room. Who's on the phone? he asked. Janessa. I replied. I could see him freeze in his tracks. I looked at him and put the phone to my chest. What the fuck!? I mouthed. He shook his head and gave me the not now gesture. Joe? I heard come from the phone. I put it back to my ear. I'm gonna have to call you back..Yeah, Bye. I hung up the phone and threw it onto the couch. I looked at Jon as he started pulling out a new outfit. Think you got some explaining to do, man.