Finding Evidence

Janessa POV: I watched as Jon and Joe walked back into the room. Jon sat down in the chair in front of this computer, and Joe sat next to him. Jon turned and looked at me clapping his hands together. Let's get to work, Princess. he said typing on his computer. I smiled. So, how old is your brother? Joe asked looking at me. He's 26. I said watching as they both looked at the computer attentively. Skin tone? Jon asked. Caucasian. I said as he typed. Name? he asked. Adam Rose. I said watching as he typed. They both turned and looked at me. Jon leaned back in his seat and looked at me. This is not good..he said running his fingers through his hair. Joe starting biting his nails. What? What's not good?! I said practicality yelling. They didn't answer and continued typing on his computer. Hello Jon, Joe talk to me! I said. Joe turned and looked at me. Is your brother into drug's? he asked. I gulped. I mean..He smokes weed once or twice a week as far as I know, but that's it. I said looking at him. Jon turned and looked at me. Did he ever let you smoke any? Joe asked. I shook my head. No, I'm not into drugs; I'm straight edge. I said proudly. Well..I got some good news and some bad news..Which would you like first, Princess? he asked. I felt a pit form in my stomach. I think I need some good news.. I said watching Jon and Joe's every move. Well..Jon said looking back at his computer. I think I know where your brother is..he said looking at me. Well, that's good? Right...? I asked. I saw Jon and Joe sighed. Well..Joe started. There's a catch. he said. Which would be? I asked looking at them. These guy's are scum. Jon said answering my question. I looked at him.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: We've been chasing these guy's for year's. Joe said as I showed Janessa a Wanted poster on my computer. They're criminals who sell people, like your brother drugs that aren't exactly that..They have a little kick to em. Then..When they get their chance, they move in and take you. I said looking at her. They're good at what they do. Joe said. I nodded agreeing with him. I clicked print on my computer and printed all the documents I need. Anoai, go pick this up for me. I said. He nodded and exited the room leaving me with Janessa. I looked at her. J..J..Jon. she started. Yeah, Princess? I asked looking at her. Do you think we're gonna get him back? she asked as a tear left her eye. Princess..I said walking over to her and pulling her into my arm's. Of course I think we're gonna find him. Officer Anoai and I LIVE for these type's of thing's. We're gonna find him; I promise. I said reassuringly and rubbing her back.