Mom's Boyfriend

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I opened the door to reveal my Mom and another man she had with her. Nice to see you again, Mom. I said hugging her as she hugged me back. I pulled away and stared at the guy. Oh honey, this is my boyfriend, Larry. He held out his hand for me to shake, but I just nodded at him and let them in as Janessa walked into the room.

Janessa POV: I walked into the room to see everyone just about to sit down. Jon's eyes caught my attention. Ah, there she is. he said standing up and walking over to me. Mom, Lawy this is- Actually, it's Larry. he said cutting Jon off. Jon's eyes shot in his direction. I squeezed his hand and he calmed himself. He breathed before speaking. This is Janessa Rose. he said acknowledging me. I watched as his Mom stood up. She was wearing a pink blouse with a pair of blue jeans. It's nice to finally meet you; Jon has told me a lot about you. she said smiling and shaking my hand. All good things, I hope. I said with a laugh. She nodded as she let out a chuckle. The guy walked up to me and was about to shake my hand when Jon pulled me away. I looked at him and he shook his head. Can I speak to you for a minute? he whispered into my ear. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his game room and closed the door.

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I closed the door behind us as we walked into the room. Are you okay? she asked looking unsure at me. I leaned back on the wall. I'm picking up a bad vibe about that guy..I said looking at Janessa. What do you mean. she asked coming over and standing in front of me. I meannn..that I don't trust him..I said. I never told you that much about my Mom did I? I asked. She shook her head. Well..my Mom is kind of a slut..JON! I heard Janessa yell at me. Ey, I don't sugar coat cot crap, Princess. I said. Obviously. she said laughing. I let out a small chuckle. But anyway, my Mom was always on and off with boyfriend's; there would be a new guy over at our house every week. She even started smoking pot..It got to be to much and one day I just said fuck it and ran away..I said my voice trailing off. Janessa walked up to me and held my hand in hers. I looked at her. She doesn't like to admit she was a problem, but everyone knows she does. I said. Well, why can't you do something? You are a cop, Jon. she said. I nodded at her statement. I know that, but she's my Mom; she's all I got left for family.. I said as a tear made it's way down my cheek.

Janessa POV: I wiped the tear as it left his eye. I know Jon, and if you care about her as much as you say you do; you would want to help her overcome this problem. And as for that guy of her's..He's a a creep..I said shivering at the thought. Jon came up and pulled me into his arms. I'm not gonna let them do anything to you, I promise. he said kissing my head. I reached up and pecked his lips with my hands tugging at his shirt collar. He pulled back with a smirk and grabbed my hand before walking back out into the living room.