Preperation

Jon (Dean Ambrose POV): I pulled my bullet prof vest over my head and grabbed a water bottle. I leaned down and poured the water onto my head. That's what you use them for? Janessa asked with a laugh. I shook it out of my head and I heard her shriek. I chuckled with a smirk on my face. What, you thought I used all four of those for drinking? I asked. She shrugged. Well I mean! I laughed. I grabbed a comb and combed through my hair as there was a knock on the door. Dean, 5 minutes into showtime. the stage guy said. Thanks man. I said nodding at him. He nodded and closed the door. I turned my attention to Janessa as I repositioned my vest again.

Janessa POV: Nervous? I asked walking over to him and fixing his vest. I could see him watching me. Thanks. he said quietly. I looked at him. You sure you're okay? I asked. He nodded. I just wanna make you proud. he said silently. I put my hands on both sides of his face. Jon, no matter what happens out there, I'm always gonna be proud of you. I promise you that. WWE Champion or not, you're still the same amazing, Dean Ambrose I fell in love with a few months ago. He looked back at me. Sometimes I question how I got so lucky. he said. I'm the one that should be asking you that. I said with a laugh. I'm engaging to Dean Fucking Ambrose! How many people can say they're actually dating a WWE Superstar!? I asked. He chuckled as he put his arms around my waist. Not many, so feel lucky. he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest playfully. He laughed. I'm honestly the luckiest girl in the world. I said smiling at him. He smirked back as he leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss as he pushed me up against the wall. Jon. You. Have. A. Match. I said between kisses. He pulled away with a smirk on his face. They can wait a few seconds, they can't start the match without me there anyway. he said attacking his lips back to mine. I wasn't gonna try to argue. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We pulled away when there was a knock on the door. We looked to see the stage guy standing in the doorway. Dean, your match is up. he said. I'll be there in a minute. he said looking at me. But Dean, you're already lat-I said I'll be there in a minute! Jon said snapping his eyes in his direction. The stage guy nodded. You have 30 seconds. he said and walked away.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: Janessa looked at me. You may wanna fix that. she said with a laugh. She grabbed a tissue and wiped the lipstick off my lips. I chuckled. Thanks babe. I said. She nodded. Well, I guess I gotta head out. I said pulling my arms away from her. Go show em how it's done. she said smiling at me. I nodded kissing her head. I'm gonna make you proud. I said with a wink and made my way to the staging area. I bounced around as Seth walked out to his theme song blaring through the arena. I watched on the titantron. The stage guy looked at me. Ready? he asked. I cracked my knuckles. Hit it. I said. I listened as my theme song blared through the arena. Let's do this. I said as I made my appearance on the staircase in the audience.