WareHouse

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: Joe and I grabbed every massive object we could find and started piling it against the door. I peaked out from around the corner and saw Jeff had just come out to take out the "trash". Cena, Nemeth..Move in now. I said over my walkie talkie. Copy that,  Good. I heard John say back. I watched as Jeff was about to walked back into the buidiling, but was put into a chokehold from John and placed in cuffs by Nick. I nodded approvingly as they walked by. Good job boy's. I said patting them on the back. I watched as the squat team pulled up. I walked up to the gate and watched as they all started filing out. Ey McMahon. I said calling him over. What's up, Good? he asked. Let me see that dog. I said pointing at the German Shepard. That one. he asked looking at it. That's our newest one, I don't think you want..Bring him over here. I said cutting him off. He nodded and grabbed the dog walking him around the gate. He got a name? I asked bending down to his level. Champ. I heard Vince reply. I nodded. Alright Champ. I said pulling out the drug's that they're known for selling. Here's what I want you to do..

Janessa POV: I watched as two guy's brought Jeff over to the copcar. He smirked when he saw me. I don't think we met..I'm Jef-. he was cut by getting placed into a cop car and the door getting slammed. I laughed. You ready? Officer Cena asked gathering up his equipment. Yup. I said walking back up to the warehouse doors. Stay right here. I said walking up to the door. John nodded as I knocked. I watched as one of the guy's opened the door. I don't think I had any deliveries today, but don't mind if I do. he said with a smirk. I giggled a little. I'm actually looking to buy some. I said holding up $40. I could see his eye's pop out of his head. Right this way, sweetheart. he said with a smirk pulling me into the building.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I watched as Janessa was pulled into the building. What now? Joe asked. I grabbed my walkie and called the swat. McMahon, I want you and your boy's to surround the perimeter of the building. I don't want ANY ONE leaving. We clear? I asked. Copy that. I heard him say. I held Champ by his leash and watched as the guy's started filing out of their car's and made their way around the building. Let's go. I said grabbing Joe and running with him and Champ up to the to the roof.