Morning At The Rose HouseHold

Janessa POV: I woke up in the morning to see it was snowing. I smiled and got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I walked down to Adam outside talking to someone. I backed up and listened. No dude, I can't buy anymore drug's from you; Your shit almost killed me the other night. Adam said. Dude, I'll give you two for $15. the guy said trying to bargain with Adam. I saw Adam reach for his pocket as if he was considering it. Adam..No..I thought to myself. I saw him remove his hand and looked back at him shaking his head. The guy sighed. Well, was nice knowing ya Adam; Call me when you get your fucked up life back together. he said with an eye roll. I could see Adam had it. He pounced on the guy and I just watched. I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. I quickly hit Jon's number.

Jon POV: I rubbed the sleep out of my eye's as my phone off. I grabbed it and answered it. What Joe; It's 10 AM. I said annoyed. Well, Good Morning to you too, Jon. I could hear Janessa say. I coughed and sat up in bed. Oh Ey, What's up? I asked sitting up in bed. Are you busy? she asked. I rubbed my eyes. No, I just woke up; Why what's up? I asked with a yawn. A guy trying to sell Adam drug's is over and he made a rude comment and now Adam is beating on him; I don't know what to do! Janessa said scared. I quickly got out of bed and ran to my closet. Princess, just remain calm and stay on the phone with me alright? I asked pulling out my cop attire. Okay. I could hear her say. I smiled then I heard glass break. I didn't care if I'm not supposed to do cop work for three month's; These guy's are friend's, more like family to me. Family protects family. I said putting the gear on. Janessa, I'll be over in 10 minute's; Stay upstairs alright? I asked running downstairs and grabbing my keys. Okay. I heard her say as I made my way out to the cop car. i looked to see it was snowing. Fuck... I thought as I got in and started it up. I put my phone down and put it on speaker. Princess, you still here? I asked starting in the direction of her house. Yeah, I'm here; Jon please hurry. she said. I nodded even though I know she couldn't see me. I'll be there soon. I said stopping at a red light.