Officer "Good"

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: We can take it from here, Jon. one of the officer's said patting me on the back. I nodded and watched as the guy was put into the car and buckled in. They pulled off and I sighed and thought about that girl that has been on my mind all day. My eye's shot into the direction of the store and I watched as she walked out along side her friend surrounded in conversation.

Janessa POV: I walked out of the store and turned the corner where I locked eye's with him. Hey J, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Jamie said nudging me. I nodded as she walked off. I watched as he smirked and walked up to me.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: Fancy seeing you here, Princess. I said with a smirk as I met up to her. I could see her blush. Oh yeah, because it seems like you've been following me all day. she said giggling. I shrugged. I'm a cop, just doing my job. I replied running my fingers through my hair. Oh, so you're job is stalking people now? she asked with an eyebrow raised. I shrugged. Nope, but stalking very beautiful ladies like yourself can definetly be added to my resume. I said with a smirk on my face. I could see her smile and laugh. Yup..You're definetly Officer "Good". she said laughing. I laughed and nudged her. Don't make me have to take you downtown. I said. She rolled her eye's. Oh, I'm so scared. she said laughing. I snickered and rolled my eye's.  Ey, can I buy you a coffee? I asked. Are you sure you can leave your post? she asked. I shrugged. It won't take long, and I know you have a friend to get back to anyway. So..What do you say? I asked. She smiled and nodded. Great. I said with a smirk on my face and lead her to the direction of Starbuck's.