Talk with Officer Goo- Jon

Janessa POV: I sat in the room waiting..waiting for answers on Jon's condition. My eye's shot up when I heard a voice. Looking for somone in particular? he asked. I looked at him. Jon! I exclaimed running and hugging into his arms. He laughed hugging me back and being careful of his arm. Nice to see you too, Janessa Aneline Rose. I pulled away and looked at him. How do you know my middle name? I asked. He smirked. I asked your brother about you. he said with a shrug sitting down in one of the chairs. I rolled my eyes and laughed. How do you feel? I asked. He shrugged. A lot better now. he said smiling. I smiled at him. I'm glad you're alright. he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I looked down and smiled. I'm glad that you're okay; I thought you were a goner there for awhile. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek looking back at him. he wiped the tear and smiled at me. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, Princess. he said. I smiled laying my head on his shoulder.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I looked at her head on my shoulder. God, everything about this girl is perfect..I bit my lip as she looked up at me. You okay? she asked. I nodded. Peachy. I said. She laughed. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. So...I got three month's off from work to recover, and I was thinking..you and your brother aren't doing anything..the holidays are coming up...I saw her nod as I tried to find the word's. What I'm trying to say is..Would you and your brother like to come over for Christmas? I asked.

Janessa POV: I shook my head looking at him. No, Jon you don't have to do that for us. I said. He nodded. But I do; I know how it feels not having a mother or a dad..it fucking sucks, but my friend's got me through it..and you and your brother are good friend's of mine. Just please come over for a few day's? he asked. I nodded. There was no point in arguing..he was a cop after all. Good. he said smiling and kissing my cheek.