Explain This

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I pulled up to the apartment and sighed with relief when I saw Janessa's car still in the driveway. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I unlocked it and Champ immediately attacked me. Ey bud. I said laughing and petting his head. I closed the door behind me and looked around the house. Janessa? I called. Nothing. Janessa? I asked walking into the kitchen. I looked on the table to find a website print out of pictures of the WWE Diva's and I out at the club last night and a note. If you wanna explain, I'm upstairs. Can't wait to hear the excuse for this one. -Janessa. I crumpled up the note and threw it into the trash can and made my way upstairs. I walked into my room to see Janessa asleep. I slowly walked over and sat on the bed. Janessa. I said trying to wake her up. She slapped me with her hand even though she was half asleep. Don't touch me. she said quietly. I looked at her. Janessa, just please hear me out. She turned over and looked at me. What could you possibly have to say? she asked. I sighed. Just please. Come downstairs and just hear me out alright? I asked. She sighed and got out of bed. I walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. I don't know how I'm gonna get myself out of this one..

Janessa POV: I pulled on a robe and walked downstairs to see Jon seated in the kitchen. I sat across from him with my arms folded. Lighten up. Jon said with a chuckle. I glared at him. This is funny to you? I asked. Nah, actually I don't think it's funny at all. What I find funny is that my so called "fiancé" thinks that I did something with a coworker. he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. You're unbelievable. I grabbed the magazine and opened to the photos of him and Renee. Explain these. I said looking at him. Her and I went out to a club together with some other divas. he said with a shrug. Mkay. I said with a nod and flipped to another page. What about this? I asked as I looked at the photo from the interview they did. She interviewed me. What's bad about that? he asked. Where's your ring? I asked. He ran a finger through his hair. Janessa, I can explain. he said. Are you ashamed to be engaged to me? I asked. What, No!? Janessa come on, you know I fucking care about you. he said. Really? I asked. I've never met someone that takes their engagement ring off to go to work. I said. He ran a hand through his hair, I could tell he was getting frustrated. Janess-Save it, I'm leaving. I said getting up and walking upstairs. Jon got up. Where the hell are you gonna go? he asked. I'll get a hotel room. I said walking into the bedroom and grabbing a suitcase. I opened the closet door and started throwing stuff into my bag. Janessa, don't fucking do this. Jon said standing in the doorway watching me. I looked at him. You caused this Jon, not me. I said grabbing my jewelry box. Oh, I caused this!? he asked. Jon, I know you like her alright? I know you two had a thing when you were in the WWE. He walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and stopped me from putting stuff in my bags. Janessa, there is nothing going on between us. Yeah, her and I dated awhile ago, but for months you're the old woman I spent my time with. Janessa, I would never do anything to fuck you over; Please believe me on that. I looked down at the ground. Janessa, please..You're all I have left. he said looking at me. I gotta go..I said taking my ring off and putting it in his hand. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs. I could hear him following me. At least let me drive you to a hotel. he said. I sighed. I don't think that's the best idea, Jon. I said. I'll be fine. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. I looked at him once last time before I walked out to my car and threw my bag into the back. I closed the door and got into the drivers side. I tore the picture of Jon and I from the dash and started up the car. I pulled out of the driveway. I started out on the road. I didn't know where I was going, but as long as I'm away from Jon; that's all that matters.