The Truth

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: What else is going on? I asked looking at her. That guy, Seth talked to me before we left. she said. My blood instantly began to boil. What did he tell you? I asked my tone raising. I could see her look down. He said you and Renee have a kid together..she said looking back up at me. I clenched my fist. Ethan? Did he give a name for the kid? I asked trying to keep my cool. She shrugged. He did, but I can't remember; I try to block that kind of information out. she said. I nodded understandingly. Ethan is Renee's nephew. I said looking at her. His parents could give two sh**s about him, so whenever she can, Renee takes him and cares for him. I explained to her. She looked at me. Are you sure? she asked. I nodded. Have I ever lied to you? I asked raising an eyebrow. She looked at me and folded her arms. Alright, fair enough; but I promise I'm not lying this time. Janessa. I said putting my hands on her waist. You mean more to me than any job or girl. I said looking down at her. She grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me down to her. You promise there's nothing going on between you and her? she asked looking at me. I promise on my life, Janessa. I said nodding at her. She pulled me closer to her and kissed me. I kissed back and electricity shot through my body. This woman is honestly my world; If I had to, I would chose her over a job any day. We pulled away after awhile and I laid my head on hers. You're amazing. I said kissing her lips fast. She smiled back at me. So..Can I come in? I asked looking at the door of the house. She looked at me. Aren't you supposed to be at the WWE event? she asked. I shook my head. You mean more to me than any match or job will ever mean to me. I said honestly. I promise you that. She smiled and hugged me. I instantly hugged her back. I love you. I whispered as I kissed her head. I love you too. she said releasing from me and kissing my cheek. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.