Morning

Janessa POV: I woke up the next morning to memories of last night running through my mind. What made Jon lash out like that? Was his dad like that?...Was my dad like that? I shook the thought out of my head and looked at my alarm clock; 7 AM. I rubbed the gunk out of my eyes and walked out of the room to see Jon sleeping on the couch. I smiled and walked over to him.

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I was deep into my sleep until I felt a figure crawl onto the couch next to me. I instantly knew who it was and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. Good Morning, Princess. I said in my morning voice with my head still on the pillow. Janessa laughed. Good Morning, Jon. she said smiling and pecking my cheek. Sleep well? I asked. I could feel her nod against me. Adam still asleep? She nodded. I opened my eyes and looked at her. What's the plan for today? she asked. I smirked. I actually have something special planned for you and your brother.

Janessa POV: I looked at him unsure. Should I be scared? I asked sitting up. He laughed. No, you guy's are gonna love it. he said getting up and pecking my lips before walking into his room. I followed him. What should I wear? I asked watching him pick out a outfit. Nice T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Jon said as he set his outfit down on his bed. I walked into the spare bedroom and saw Adam was awake. Good Morning. I said laughing and walking over to my bag. He laughed and sat up in bed. What are you getting ready for? he asked. Jon said he has a surprise for us tonight, and wear something casual. I said pulling out an outfit. Adam raised his eyebrow. I shrugged. I have no idea. I said laughing and walking into the bathroom.

Anyone know what the surprise is? (;