♥︎haechan♥︎

19.05.2021
Word count: 1000
-

Y/N POV

I turn off the last lights, I can finally go home after closing up everything. I texted my husband that I'll be home soon. I go to my car and get in. First taking a deep breath leaving the stress of work behind so I can happily arrive home to my 2 favourite people, my son and my husband. I start the car and turn on the radio as I start driving back to the place I call home. I hope Haechan has already cooked because I'm starving!

On my way home I suddenly got a phone call. "You know I don't like calling when I'm driving. What's up?" I ask Haechan. "Well I was playing hide and seek with our little boy and um y/n love, I'm sorry but I haven't found him since." He tells me. I stop my car on the side of the road. "You what?" I ask again. "Did you lost our child? All you have to do is make sure he's healthy and alive for one day and you lost him? Donghyuck what... what do you want me to say to that?" I was already in tears.

"Are you far from home?" He asks me. "No." I answered. "Please just come here okay." He ended the call before I could say anything. He's acting strange. What if he's joking with me? Who'd be so crazy to joke about that? Not even Haechan could do that. I wipe away my tears before continuing my ride home. Once I arrived and had turned off the car I rush inside. "Minjun! Minjun where are you!" I called out for my son the moment I walk in. "Honey please calm down okay." Haechan walks out of the kitchen.

"Calm down? When my son is missing, oh hell no Donghyuck! And why even were you in the kitchen, are you even trying to find your child?" I questioned almost mad at him. "No no look just before you get angry at me please take a breath. In and out." He tells me. "No time for jokes really, all I care about is where is my son, my precious baby." I was feeling mixed emotions, I could cry but at the same time I was feeling angry and worried. "If he ran outside and got lost or anything bad happened to him..." I started crying.

"Y/n listen please." I shook my head. "No all I want you to do right now is help me with finding Minjun." I tell him as I opened the back door to the yard. "Minjun!" I call his name again. "Mommy." I hear him behind me. I turn to see him and Haechan standing. "Oh good gracious, come here!" I sat down on my knees with my arms open for a hug. "I'm sorry I made you cry. It was dad's idea!" He points at Haechan. "So it was a sneaky plan huh?" Minjun nods in response.

I get up, carrying Minjun. "How could you?" I ask Haechan. "What? It was just a joke, come on." He tells me. "No, that was everything but funny. You shouldn't joke about such things." I say. "Are you really mad at me now? Minjun also wanted to do it, he agreed to everything!" Haechan complains. "Don't drag him into this, he's just a child." I say, Minjun sticking out his tongue at his dad. "Woah there, you saw that?" I glare at Haechan. "Shut it okay, I'm hungry." I say. "You mean hangry." Haechan mumbles which I still heard.

"You're cooking." I say. "Of course my love." He blows a kiss as he walks to the kitchen. I sit down with Minjun on the couch. "Actually I'd really love some cake." I say. "Mommy you want cake?" I nod in response to Minjun. "Wait here." He gets off the couch and runs to the kitchen. Here I was left alone in the living room. It was a big mess here, I couldn't stand it and started cleaning up. This is not what I hoped my evening would look like after such a long day at work.

"Dinner's ready. Sweetheart please sit down because the best dish ever will be served by your 2 favourite people in the world, and of course there's an extra surprise waiting for you." Haechan says as I take a seat at the dining table. He walks back into the kitchen to come back out with a plate of food, my favourite to be exactly. "Thank you babe. But don't you have to eat? And Minjun?" I questioned. "Wait for it. Minjun you can come!" Haechan calls out for him. Minjun waddles our of the kitchen with a home made cake. It was so precious, until he fell.

Minjun started crying loudly. I get up to take him into a hug. "Don't cry, did you get hurt anywhere?" I ask. "No but your cake! Me and daddy made it for you and now I dropped it!" His big tears rolled down his cheeks. "Aww Minjunie don't cry, it's okay. At least I know you did your best making one for me and I really appreciate it." I tell him. "But you didn't get to eat from it." He sobs already starting to calm down. "Did you have a taste of it?" I ask him.

"A little bit of the batter." He tells me. "Did you like it?" I ask. "So much! It was the best cake ever!" He says with a smile. "Then I'm sure it would've been delicious so don't cry about it okay. We can always make another cake but let's first eat our dinner." I said, sitting with Minjun down at the table. "I'll clean that up first. You 2 can already eat." Haechan tells us. "Are you sure? We like to have you with us." I say. "You're not mad at me anymore?" He asks. "No, I forgave you." I tell him.

~
A/N: here by the first chapter is up! I hope y'all enjoyed it and I hope we can make this once again an amazing book!
💚🌱