♥︎Kun♥︎

12.02.2022
word count: 1111
another request, I'm sorry for being so late tho
~

Kun pov

"Okay so I have the cake, I have the sandwiches, I got the drinks, the fruits covered in chocolate and the salads. That's all in the basket, I need a blanket." I rush around the house to find the perfect blanket.

"Do you have the ring?" Ten asked me. "The ring, right I can't forget that." I get the rings out of the drawer where I hid it from y/n.

"And who's with her currently?" Ten asked. "YangYang and Hendery." I tell him. "You let those two to distract y/n from coming home too soon? Good luck."

"I trust them in that alright." My phone buzzed. I look at the screen: she wants to come home, we can't keep her away any longer!

"I have no trust in them any longer. I need to get everything in the car now!" I take the picnic basket and put it in the backseat with the blanket and some pillows for comfort.

"The rings, where did I leave them?" I feel in my pockets. "Looking for this?" I look at Ten who was holding them. "Give them here."

"Don't loose it alright. Without that you can't propose." He tells me. "I know I know." I put the ring box in my pocket and that's when a car stopped in front of the house.

Y/n gets out annoyed. "You better have a great reason to why these two dragged me all the way to an arcade with all sweaty and loud teenagers. I looked like a mom taking care of these two."

"I'm sorry please don't be mad, I was planning a picnic for us two and I could only do that if you weren't home for a bit." I explained.

"A picnic? Can I first go take a shower and change?" She asked. "No darling, you look perfect to me. No need to change." I tell her.

"Here use this for the smell of that arcade. I'll make sure to lecture these two fools for taking you there." Ten hands her a perfume she always uses.

"Thank you." She started smiling again. "So can we go now?" I asked. "Sure." I take her to the car and opened the door for her.

"Still a gentleman after all these years." She laughed. I got into the driver's seat. "Of course I am, I should show every day that I still love you as if it's only the beginning of our relationship."

"Okay then why do you leave Ten and the two who dragged me to that bell place at our home?" She asked me. "To take care of the dog."

"Yeah right. And why are we having a late night picnic the day before it's our anniversary and not on our anniversary itself?" She was looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Because... why do you even ask so much? Try to relax and enjoy it all." I tried to get off of the topic. "You're right. Sorry love."

"No I'm sorry for leaving you behind with Hendery and YangYang. I thought they'd be smarter and take you somewhere you do like. You didn't pay for them right?" I asked.

"No, instead I made them pay for the food and drinks that I wanted." She laughed. "Good, they should've known better."

~
y/n pov

We arrived somewhere strange, not exactly a place I would have a picnic at. "Follow me." Kun holds my hand, in his other the picnic basket.

We walk down some path and arrive at a much prettier place than before. A tree filled with lights, flowers everywhere and some music was playing.

"You really planned this through didn't you?" I questioned. "Yes I did. Only the best for you." He kisses the top of my head.

There was a projector screen not too far from where Kun placed the blanket and put out the food. "What's that for?" I point at it.

"For later, sit down and eat something. What do you want to drink, I've made a smoothie, I made some fruit punch, I also have some wine if you're feeling more like that."

"We could drink a bit from everything, starting with that fruit punch." I smiled, that he did all of this for me just makes me happy and shows how much he cares.

"Here you go, sandwich or a salad? You know what, take whatever you want." He had put the different foods he prepared on the blanket all for us both to just take and eat.

"Can I know now why all of this so suddenly?" I asked. "I had a surprise planned for you but only at midnight because then a new day will start which is our anniversary. You'll just have to wait a bit longer."

~

"What time is it?" Kun asks me. "It is 11:59." I tell him once I looked at my phone. It had already gotten colder but Kun was prepared and had an extra sweater in the car for me.

"It should start any moment now." He had the biggest smile on his face probably because he already knew what was going to happen and I didn't.

The screen turned on and a projector showed us pictures and videos from our past four years together. The video soon ended.

"That was so beautiful, thank you love!" I hug him. "Wait that's not everything, there's something else."

He gets up and takes something out of his pocket. Kun kneels down in front of me. "No." I shook my head. "No? I didn't even ask anything yet." His smile disappeared.

"I mean no from in disbelief, oh I'm ruining it, please continue." We both laughed for a second. "Alright, so I can ask right?" I nod my head.

"Y/n, darling, I've known you for five years already and we've been dating for four years of it. Everyday with you is one to remember, I cannot imagine anyone else but you on my side. Will you continue being on my side as my wife and marry me?"

"Yes yes yes yes! Of course I will! Kun I love you so much." I hug him and we kissed. "Let me put this on for you." He takes the ring and put it around my finger. "It's perfect, you're amazing for doing all this truly."

"No you're amazing, else I wouldn't be kneeling down here in front of you. I love you so so much. There's another surprise at home, but that's to celebrate our anniversary in the morning." He winks. "You're full of surprises."

~
A/N: it took a while before I found the time to write this but I really liked to write this one
💚🌱