♥︎Sungchan♥︎

09.09.2021
Word count: 1000

Sungchan POV

Y/n's phone kept buzzing, notifications popping up continuously. I looked at the bathroom door where she was. Will she come out to take her phone already? I sigh and looked at the screen. "Babe" I read the id. Who can that be? I thought I was babe. Is she cheating? I put her phone down again and pretend to be busy on my own as she walks out of the bathroom. "What are you doing?" She lays down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder. "Nothing really. You should check your phone, there were many notifications." I tell her.

"Ooh." She smiles at her screen. I only frown. "Who is it?" I ask. "My friend." She tells me. "Just a friend?" I lift one brow. "Well actually my best friend." She smiles. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes, it's about the guy she went on a date with today." Y/n says still smiling. "Does it sound weird and toxic if I said I don't believe you?" We both sit up. "What do you mean?" She asks me confused. "I thought you only loved me but then babe texted you... with heart eyes emoji."

"I got f/n (friend name) saved like that." Y/n says. "How can I be sure about that?" I ask. "Because you have to believe me. I'm your girlfriend, I'd never cheat on you." She hugs me but I didn't hug back. "What am I saved as?" I ask. "Sungie with hearts on each side." She shows it to me. "So your best friend gets babe and I get Sungie? What how is that fair?" I ask. "Are you jealous about my friend?" I shook my head. "I'm not jealous. I just think it's not fair."

"You're really a child oh gosh." She rolls her eyes. "Don't act up like that. Isn't it normal for a boyfriend to be worried?" I ask. "I'm not acting up. You're really just making a big deal out of nothing!" She raised her voice at me. "I am not!" I did the same. "I'm not going to fight with you about something like this. Act more like your age will you? Maybe then we might talk about this like adults." She walks out of the bedroom. I lay flat on my stomach and scream into a pillow, why does it have to be like this?

Y/N POV

I made dinner for myself in the kitchen. "What are you making?" Sungchan asks. "My own food." I tell him. "What about mine?" He asks. "Cook for yourself. I'm not your mother." I take my plate and go to the dining table. "But I can't cook!" He complains. "Then learn, you're an adult now." I tell him. "That's not fair!" He whines. "You're really a baby! Ugh." I groan frustrated. "I'm younger than you for a reason." He smiles. "I'm mad at you." I say. "What for?" He asks. "You know good enough."

"Y/n!" Sungchan whines running up to me. "Look!" He shows me his phone but I turn my head. "Are you still mad?" He asks. "Good guess." I sarcastically smile at him. "Really. I'm sorry." He apologises. "You don't mean it." I cross my arms. "Yes I do!" He says. "You're a child!" I tell him. "I'm only 2 years younger!" He frowns. "Then act your age!" I say. "I do!" He was mad now. "I don't see much of it." I turn my back to him. "I'm going out." He softly says. "Do whatever you want." I say with no emotion.

The doorbell continuously rang waking me up. I look at the time and get out of bed. I open the door and see Shotaro with Sungchan. Shotaro holding onto him tightly. "Y/n I tried to stop him but he kept drinking, I'm sorry." He apologises. "It's alright." He walks in with Sungchan and they sit on the couch. "You need to stop being mad at him, he's really broken from it." Shotaro says. "I didn't hear any apology that truly came from him because he is sorry. And then he only acts more like a kid."

"But he's no longer a kid." Shotaro says. "Then why doesn't he act like it?" I ask. "Maybe because you treat him like one." I sigh and sit on the other end of the couch. "He is sorry, he said it like a thousand times and he also said how much he loved you and that he's afraid that this might be the end of your relationship." Shotaro tells me. "Y/n." Sungchan groans and comes closer, laying his head on my lap. I hold his hand with one of mine, the other going through his hair. "I'm sorry I treated you wrongly."

"I'm sorry for everything. Do you still love me?" He said in a slur. "Of course I love you. But please don't drink this much anymore. You can barely stand." He had his eyes closed but I knew he was still asleep. "I'm sorry." He repeated himself. "I forgive you!" I tell him. "I'm sorry." I sigh. "I guess I'll forgive him tomorrow morning." I roll my eyes. "Do you still need help with him?" Shotaro asks me. "Maybe help me carry him to bed if you don't mind?" We both walk Sungchan to our bed.

"Thanks for taking care of him." I thank Shotaro. "No problem, bye!" He left the apartment. "What do I do with you?" I asked not expecting any answers. "Kiss me." Sungchan made grabby hands. "No you smell like alcohol." I pushed him off. "Do you know I'm sorry?" He apologises once again. "Yes yes you already told me and I forgave you but pleasure sleep a little. You'll feel better afterwards." I tell him. "I love you for ever and ever, my y/n, I love you." He sang. "I love you too." I kiss his forehead. "Oh and I'm sorry."

~
A/N: this clearly took a while to write hehe
💚🌱