♥︎Sungchan♥︎

27.07.2021
Word count: 1006

Sungchan POV

I was with some friends chilling in the living room as we suddenly hear a loud screaming. I sigh already knowing what or who exactly it is. "What was that?" Shotaro asks. "Are we gonna die?" Haechan questions. "Guys it's nothing. Really." I calm them. "Is it like normal?" Jaemin asks me worried. "Well you see, I don't think it's normal but I've gotten used to it so it's kinda normal." I explain. "But what was that?" Chenle asks still shocked. Another scream erupts through the apartment. "wait it's from here? I thought it were neighbours." Jisung says frightened.

"It's just y/n." I sigh. "Y/n? Your girlfriend? Like cute small y/n?" Jaemin asks. "Yes that exact same y/n." I tell them. "That's impossible!" Jeno says. "Just wait... 3, 2, 1." I count down. "Sungchan! They killed me again." Y/n stomps out of her game room. "Hey cutie." I smile. "Oh your friends are already here." She noticed. "For a while now actually. But you were gaming and I didn't want to interrupt." I say. "I want snacks." She pouts. "In the kitchen." I tell her but she gave me her usual puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll get them. Will you stay here with us then?" I ask her. "But I wanted to go and play the sims, they can't kill me there." She whines. "But don't be so loud please. You kinda scared the guys." I whispered. "Hey I heard you! I wasn't scared." Haechan crossed his arms. I go to the kitchen and take out y/n's favourite snack. "Here, but first a kiss." I bend down to reach her level. She kissed my cheek. "Hey no that's not what I meant." She giggles before pecking my lips and running back to her game room.

"She's really..." Jaemin starts. "Y/n is y/n." I say what he didn't dare to say. "Yes that." He scratched the back of his neck. "She's kinda cute." Jeno smiles. "But so much energy." He says. "You don't have to remind me to it. She once started yelling in her sleep like how she'd during gaming." I laugh remember that night. "I think you 2 are amazing together!" Shotaro says. "Why?" I ask. "She's so energetic and you're more of a calm person. Opposites attract." I shook my head.

"It's not quite like that. She's really shy and calm and cute around other people, she's just like this at home mostly when gaming." I explain. "Sungchanie!" I turn to see y/n. "What's wrong cutie?" I ask. "Nothing." She sits closely next to me and holds my arm. "See calm and shy around others." I pat her head. "What?" Y/n frowns. "Oh um we were talking how you're like as my girlfriend." I smile. "You talk about me?" She asks. "It was nothing bad, just a little something. Don't worry." I kiss the top of her head. "I'm gonna game again." She gets up and walks away.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." I shook my head. "It'll be fine." Chenle reassures me. We hang out a little longer talking about different things. Y/n didn't show up anymore and neither did we hear anything from her. It's a little concerning to me but the guys didn't seem to mind. It got late and the guys each decided to go home again until the last person left. "Bye, get home safely." I wave goodbye. I close the door behind me. "Y/n, they're all gone." I tell her. "Are you hungry?" I ask.

I received no response so I decided to go watch. I slowly open the door, her led lights shining but the room quiet. I walk in and see her on her chair with her headphones on and Nintendo switch in her hands. Playing animal crossing as she always does when feeling down or upset. "Hey cutie." I sit down on my own gaming chair. "I don't talk with you." She turns around in the chair. "Y/n I'm sorry. Please please please forgive me." I beg her. "Is there food?" She asks me. "Shall I make dinner?" I ask. "I'm talking snacks and my pink drink, no dinner."

"I'll get a plate full with snacks and your pink drink and I'll get your favourite plushy." I say. "And get me a boyfriend who doesn't talk behind my back." She tells me. "No baby don't say that. I didn't talk bad about you." I say. She exhaled and ignored me. "Know what, it doesn't matter, don't talk to me and ignore me, whatever you want." I walk out and shut the door behind me as I go to the kitchen. I prepared her snacks but didn't bring them, I just left them on the kitchen counter.

I sit down on the couch and turn on tv. Not much later the door of the game room opens. "Sungie?" I look at her. Y/n stood in the middle of the room and looks at me with her pearl eyes, fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm sorry for ignoring you. And saying that about the new boyfriend." She apologises. "Will you forget me?" She says in a cute way. My heart exploding. "Your snacks are in the kitchen." I tell her. "No." She stomps her feet as she comes closer. "You're just like a child." I commented.

"Is that what you told your friends?" I shook my head. "You're shy around others but at home you'll get cheerful and energetic." I repeated my words. "That's... sweet." She hugs me. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask. "No. Are you?" She asks. "Not if we take the snacks and our drinks and go play some games together." I say. A big smile makes its way to her lips. "Let's go!" She gets up and pulls me with her. We pass the kitchen before going to our desks with our computers. "I'm not mad anymore." I smile. "Yay!" She cheers.

~
A/N: for the people who didn't know yet, I have a new book, it's a Mark x Jeno fanfic, it's be nice if y'all would check it out
💚🌱