♥︎wayv♥︎

30.06.2021
Reaction: when you found a picture of their ex

Kun
You were going through old photos of Kun when you found a picture of him and his ex. "Why do you still have this?" You'd ask. "I didn't know, I thought I had thrown away everything. I really mean it, sorry baby don't be mad." He hugs you and gives you kisses.

Ten
"Why did I find this? I thought you had forgotten about him/her?" You showed it to Ten. "What? Where did you find it? Is there more? Let's burn it together!" He'd tell you. "Sounds fun, let's do it!"

WinWin
He gasps as he found it. You being curious took it out of his hands to see. "You don't love me?" You pout. "Of course I do, I just thought I didn't have anything from her/him anymore." He explains. "Then rip it and throw it away." And he did.

Lucas
"You still love her/him?" He's be confused. "I found so many pictures of you together with your ex." You crossed your arms. "Were they in the box with abandoned on it?" You nod. "Then don't worry, I've erased them out of my life. I only have eye for you!"

Xiaojun
"How come I found this?" You ask him. "How did that get here, I swear I had given everything back to her/him." He says. "Can I like ruin the picture and just destroy it?" You'd ask. "You hate her/him that much?" You nod with a big smile. "No one plays with my boyfie's heart like that."

Hendery
"Hendery." He looks up from his old photo album that his mom gave. "Why did your mom have this? Isn't that your ex?" You ask. "What? Why did she have that? I'll have to talk with her after I cut this one in a thousands of pieces."

YangYang
He walks in on you being sad. "What's going on?" He asks worried. "A picture of your ex. Did you keep it because you still love her/him?" He shook his head. "I really don't. You know I disguise them. Let's make a campfire with every little thing we can still find from them and after that let's eat some marshmallows."

~
A/N: I saw someone saying that apparently one of Jeno's tattoos of hello future was real... which one they don't know... but it keeps going through my mind since Jeno said that if he'd ever get tattoos or piercings he won't be able to stop🥲 like pls tell me it's a joke before I simp more for this man
💚🌱