♥︎Johnny♥︎

28.09.2021
Word count: 1157

Y/N POV

"Hey babe!" Johnny happily waddles into the room like a kid. "What's up?" I ask without looking away from my laptop screen. "I got an oversized shirt for you to wear, look." For a split second I looked before turning back to the screen. "You didn't even look. What's more important than me having a shirt for you?" He pouts and sits next to me, I closed the laptop. "It's a surprise for you so can you please leave? I'll look later, this is important." I say. "A surprise for me? Oh can I know please!"

"No." I simply say. "And if you don't leave the room, I will." I take the laptop and my phone to the living room. I opened it again and watch the screen. "Y/n! Babe please tell me! You got me impatient." He dramatically sits on his knees, begging me to tell him. "No, this time I won't tell you what it is and stop distracting me and leave me alone for a second." I threw a pillow at him only for Johnny to throw it back but hitting my pc instead. It fell on the floor. "No!"

"Babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologises. I try to start my laptop but it didn't want to work. "Dang it Johnny!" I yell at him. "The sales probably started already and everything will probably sold out any minute! You can forget your surprise!" I angrily walk into the bedroom, slamming the door and laying with my face into the pillows. "Babe, I'm sorry. I'll get you a new pc." He says. "I don't want a new pc!" I cried. "But I broke it, it's only fair if I..." I cut him off. "That were tickets for Måneskin!"

"Really?" He asks with an innocent look on his face. "Yes, they would come to the city on our anniversary. I thought it'd be nice to go as we both enjoy their music. But now we can't go anymore." I wipe away my tears and fall back into the pillows. "I'm sorry, I really am. But maybe we could still get tickets, you can use my computer." He says. "It'll be sold out, you know how many people like them and want to see them live in concert." I sigh.

"But we can try, maybe the sales have been delayed and we still have a chance." He starts his computer. "Please come here. What was the site you wanted to buy the tickets on?" I look at him defeatedly. "Please come here." He pats his lap. I slowly get out of bed and sit on his lap. "Type in the site please." I search it up. "Sold out." I read in big red letters. "Sorry." He apologises again. "Guess we'll have to find something else to do on our anniversary." I hug him and burry my head in his neck. "If I could turn back time I wouldn't have thrown that pillow back."

"John, baby it's alright. You apologised like a thousands of times already." I say. "Yes but that is because I feel so guilty about it. Not only I but also you like them so much and it was such a nice gesture of you and ugh I'm so stupid!" He slaps his own forehead. "Can we get ice cream?" I ask him. "Sure, let's go to the ice cream shop down the road." He says, getting up still holding onto me. "Shall I wear that shirt now?" I ask. "You want to wear it?" He asks. "Of course."

He pulls it over my head. "I'm wearing my own shirt underneath." I giggle. "Right, oops." He laughs. I got changed into the shirt, it was almost a dress. "Are you... wearing shorts?" He asks me. "Yes." I lifted the shirt to show you. "Oh okay, you look adorable by the way!" He kissed the top of my head before taking my hand. "Let's go now." We both walk to the ice cream store and got our favourite ice creams. "Are you still feeling bad about it?" I ask Johnny. "Yes, of course. What I did was just out of this world stupid!"

"Yes it was." I say. "But I forgive you. We'll find something else to do on our anniversary. I'm sure of it." I say with a smile. "Okay and I'll get you a new laptop, until then you can use mine. But don't break it please." He says. "Excuse me? It's you who broke it not me." I say. "I know but maybe out of revenge." He says. "I'm out on revenge but I'm not the devil. I'd never do that. But I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you." I giggle.

"Good morning!" Johnny wakes me up. "Happy anniversary babe." He kisses me. "Happy anniversary to you too baby." I hug him. "I made breakfast!" He says proudly. I get up and follow him to the dining table. It was filled with food, flowers, candles and the place where my plate should be there was a present. "What do you think?" He asks. "Wow!" I say. "Here sit down." He shoved the chair out for me to sit on. "Open your present please." He says, sitting across from me. I opened it and looked at Johnny in disbelief. "Happy?" He asks. "More than! Thanks for the new pc."

I get up and give him a big hug and multiple kisses. "I also got something for you." I say. "What is it?" He asks. I send him a video with my phone. "What is this?" He frowns as he opens the message. The video started playing. "Hello, it's Victoria from Måneskin. I'm here with your girlfriend and she explained what happened a while ago." Johnny's mouth dropped open. "You met her?" He freaked out. "Yesterday when I was on my lunch break I went to this cafe and I saw her there, she was so nice to do this."

"You're insane!" He exclaims. "Watch the rest. Quickly!" I tell him. "Already a happy anniversary and I'm expecting both of you at the concert tomorrow." The video had ended. "What does she mean?" Johnny asks. "Here's your present." I give him an envelope. Johnny opens it slowly and pulls out 2 tickets for the concert. "No freaking way, this is not real! Did she give you the tickets?" He stands up. "Not exactly, I bought them from someone else who last minute couldn't go anymore. It was just luck that I met her yesterday." I explain. "Aaah that's still so amazing! You're the best girlfriend ever!" He picks me up and twirls us around. "We're going to the concert! Wait that's tonight, woah so soon already! We need to get ready!" He freaked out but it was adorable and actually I was also really excited and freaking out on the inside.

~
A/N: I'm not really a fan of Måneskin but I've seen videos and Victoria (if I'm right) is like honestly so kind, all of them are though. But I just picked her and here we are
💚🌱