♥︎Jaehyun♥︎

01.07.2021
Word count: 1000
Mafia au

Jaehyun's POV

Y/n's dad sighs as he throws his phone on the table. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Some people were disturbing my daughter at school." He tells me. "Excuse me? Is she okay?" I ask standing up. "Do you mind going to her school and bring her new clothes?" I nod in response. "I'll do that sir. No one messes with y/n." I clenched my fist. "Thanks Jaehyun, you're a great guy. I can't imagine anyone better for my daughter." I get her new clothes and get into my car to drive to her school.

I arrived and got out. Some students already looking at me. I walk inside the building and make my way towards the principal's office. Y/n sat outside on a chair with her head hung low. "Baby girl, what happened?" I ask worried, crouching down to her level. She looks up to face me, her clothes having a stain on them and her hair wet. "They threw their lunch at me and then poured water all over my head." She explains. "Who's they?" I ask. The office door opens, the principal walking out with 2 boys.

"Did they do this?" I ask. Y/n looks in fear at them, which answered my question. I get up and stand in front of them. "Do you know who you're messing with?" I questioned them. "Mr y/l/n, they're students." The principal warns me. "I'm not her father, I'm her boyfriend. Jung Jaehyun." I bitterly smile. "O-oh well please come in." I walk in with y/n. "Her father send me." I said. "The young men told me it was an accident. They didn't intend on hurting miss y/l/n." The principal says.

"Didn't intend to hurt me? They're..." I cut y/n off. "Calm, let me handle this." I say. "Look, I don't know if you noticed but it's already the 5th time this month that something happened to y/n, I'm sure it were the same guys. If you don't take actions I will personally handle it with these maniacs. No one ever hurts my girl and then acts like nothing happened. This school is a disaster and if you want to keep that clean image I'd start taking actions before the whole world hears about your dark secrets." The man shivers in his chair.

"Come baby girl, I'm taking you home." I take her hand. "Mr Jung, school's not over yet y/n's not allowed to leave." The man says. "You see how her clothes and hair looks? I'm taking her home so she can safely get changed and process what just happened. I don't want any buts, she's coming with me." I take her hand and drag her out of that office. "And you 2, better be careful because the moment I see you out of these school gates, you won't survive." I look them in their eyes before walking away with y/n.

"Jaehyun, why do you care so much?" She asks. "You're my fiancée. Of course I care for you." I say as we get into my car. "It's an arranged marriage, don't tell me you didn't have anyone else that you actually wanted to marry." She says. "Y/n, I don't have my parents anymore, I agreed to this marriage because I really want to marry you. And I'm sorry if you don't want to but I promise I'll take care of you." I tell her. "I always thought you didn't want to." She mumbles. "Why'd you think that? I really love you, ever since we were kids."

"I did too, but I knew we wouldn't end up since you're... older and you'd become the next mafia boss in your family." She tells me. "Hey, look at us now. We ended up together you see. And if there's anyone who hurts you tell me right away yeah?" I hold her hand and kiss it gently. "Will you really hurt them when you see them out of school?" She asks. "If you want me to, yeah." I nod. "Please don't, I feel like I'll only get in more trouble." She tells me.

"Okay then I won't. But it's your last year so it's not long anymore." A small smile appears on her face. "You're so cute." I pinch her cheek and pecked her lips. "O-our first k-iss." Her cheeks turn red. "Aww look at you! Let's get home so we can relax together." I say. "I have to study." She says. "Really?" I sigh. "Yes. I got a test tomorrow. And don't you have work to do?" She asks me. "Who cares, if they really need me then they call. I just want to lay in bed and do nothing."

"Sounds great. But we really can't." I pout at her comment. "Don't look at me like that, focus on the road will you." I chuckle. "You can't handle me pouting at you? It breaks you right?" I tease. "Yes it breaks me. Now drive home. I want to change clothes." She tells me. "I have some in the backseat." I point out. "I'm not changing in the car, perv." She sticks out her tongue. "Who's the perv? You think I didn't notice you staring when we were swimming in the pool." Her mouth drops open.

"Ha I win." I smile. "You're getting the couch on our first night together." She tells me. "No!" I whine. "Yes!" She smiles. "We'll see when the day is there. Anyway get out we're here." I say. "This is not my home." She pouts. "That's right you're going to relax with me at my place." I smile as I got out, y/n following. "I hate you." She says. "No you don't." She takes my hand as she follows me inside. "No I don't." She rests her head against my arm. "I love you." I say and kiss her lovingly. "I love you too."

~
A/N: I finished this imagine and realised I once wrote something similar with Jaehyun as well... oops but forget it that I'm rewriting this, I like it now
💚🌱