♥︎Lucas♥︎

14.08.2021
Word count: 1002
!¡Angst, ED!¡

Y/N POV

I flush the toilet and get up, I turn on the tab and clean my face. I quickly brush my teeth to reduce the stinky smell. I check myself in the mirror and walk out of the bathroom. I sit down on the couch when I get a FaceTime call from my boyfriend. "Hey squishy!" He smiles. "Don't call me that." I pout. "But you're my squishy." He says. I just sigh. "Is something wrong?" He asks. "No why'd there be something wrong?" I ask. "Because you didn't greet me, you straight up complained about my nickname for you."

"I'm sorry." I apologise. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm happy to know that I can almost come back home from the tour. I missed you so much!" He tells me. "I missed you too, how many days?" I ask. "3 more days." He smiles. "I can't wait to see you again." I say. "Can we have a cuddle marathon once I'm back?" He asks. "Cuddles? Sure." I say a bit hesitant. "I have to go now but make sure to eat a lot and go to bed on time." Lucas tells me.

"Yeah yeah, you too love." I say. "Of course, goodnight squishy." He gives me some kisses through the screen before we ended the call. How will he react when he notices my change? That I lost weight and fat. Maybe he won't even notice I can still lose some if I wanted to and if I worked for it. I go to the closet and change in some leggings and a sports bra and I start doing some easy at-home-workouts. I drink some water after and took a shower, it was already past midnight and I need to work tomorrow.

"Hey y/n how are you?" My coworker asks. "I'm alright." I tell her. "Alright?" She frowns. "Yeah I'm just not satisfied with my diet, I think I could do some more." I tell her. "Why? You're already beautiful." She tells me. "But I don't feel beautiful. I mean look at all those models posing for the brands we sell." I say. "They're indeed pretty but so are you." She tells me. "Yeah no I still need that diet." I say. "Whatever you say but I'll just keep eating until I pass." She laughs.

I walk back of the bathroom stall and clean my face with some cold water. I turn around to walk out as I see my coworker standing. "Did you just... y/n is this the so called diet because it's literally the worst thing to ever do." She tells me. "Shut up, I don't need your opinion. And don't think of telling anyone." I walk past her out of the restrooms. I stand at the checkout again like earlier. "Good afternoon... Lucas? What are you doing here? You're supposed to arrive tomorrow!" I came from behind the counter to greet him properly with a hug.

"Hey I came to surprise you." He smiles. "You definitely surprised me. But I still need to work until 5." I pout. "I can go home and unpack everything, wash up and get everything ready for our cuddle marathon." He smiles. "Yes the cuddle marathon of course." I giggle. "You didn't forget did you?" He asks. "No of course not." I shook my head. "So I'll see you at home." He smiles. "Yes, bye bye. Love you." We shared a quick kiss. "Oh Lucas you're here. Y/n get back to work." I roll my eyes and go back behind the counter as she talked with Lucas.

"I'm home." I say walking into the apartment. "Hey, you must be hungry I ordered pizza." I gulp when hearing the name of the delicious food. "I'm not so hungry." I say. Lucas looks at me with big glistening eyes. "Alright but not too much." I say. We sit on the couch as we are some pizza. "You're already full?" He asks as I stop after a slice and half. "Yes you see I'm on this diet so I'm not really hungry for much." I explain. "Oh okay then we can cuddle now right."

"Sure." I lay in his arms, my hoodie and sweats covering my body but it somehow didn't stop Lucas from sneaking his arms underneath my sweater to caress my sides like always. "Y/n?" He said questionable. "Yes love what's wrong?" I ask. "Are you sure you have to continue that diet? It seems like you've already lost a lot of weight." He says. "No it's really not that much. It's probably because you were on tour for so long." I laugh it off. "Yeah probably." He sighs. "Sorry I gotta use the bathroom." I get out of his arms and go to the bathroom.

After I finished I cleaned my face and used some mouthwash to reduce the bad breath. I sprayed the bathroom with some perfume. I walk out and bump into Lucas. "She was right." Lucas mumbles. "Who?" I ask. "Your boss. She told me you made yourself vomit after lunch and now too. Probably that's what you've been doing for the past 2 month that I was not home." He says. "No I don't, do you think I'm crazy? I'd never do that." I denied.

"Don't lie to me, I heard you just now. I noticed how skinny you've gotten. Y/n this can't be healthy anymore." He pulls up my sweater to show every bone in my body. I slapped his hands away and pull my sweater back down. "Just leave me, I'm perfectly fine!" I pushed him away. I suddenly felt really dizzy and I stopped in my tracks. Everything started turning and my view got blurry. "Y/n, baby are you okay?" Lucas ask coming closer. "Yes I'm... fine. Just... just leave me." I saw blank before my eyes as my body fell down, Lucas catching me just on time. I passed out.

~
A/N: some pictures with a message for each and one of you
💚🌱

~A/N: some pictures with a message for each and one of you💚🌱