♥︎Doyoung♥︎

1.06.2021
Word count: 1085
boyxboy

Y/N POV

"When will you tell people?" I ask Doyoung who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Tell people what?" He asks me. "That you're gay and dating me. No one knows, not even your group members. How long are you going to hide it from them?" I questioned. "Not yet. I'm not ready for that." I sit behind him and caress his back and shoulders. "If you're not ready then I won't rush you, but all I'm saying is that it'll only be a relief, you won't have to make up false excuses anymore to sneak out of the dorms."

"I know I know. But what if they'll start acting different to me or not accept it? What if I become an outcast?" He asks. "I know it's scary, I had the same when I came out to my friends and family. But they accepted me and I could finally be myself without having to watch what I say or do." I tell him my story. "Can I just get some more time." I nod in response. "All the time you need." I say. "Thank you." He smiles. "I love you so much, don't ever forget that okay."

Doyoung POV

"Where are you going?" Johnny asks me. "I was going to meet with my mom." I say. "What? We've got practice later, you can't go." I sigh. "Sorry I forgot, I'll cancel my plans." I sit on the couch as I take out my phone. I text y/n I couldn't make it to our date, I feel sorry for him. We soon left for practice. The whole ride to the building I got messages from y/n and it didn't stop when we got to the practice room.

"Who's texting you all the time?" Haechan asks. "No one special." I lied. "Is it your mom again?" One of them asked. "No." I shook my head. "Then who is it? Please tell us!" I just sigh. "It's none of your business." I tell them. "Ooh a secret girlfriend we don't know of?" Taeyong teases. "No." I shortly answer. "Yes it is! You're literally turning red right now. Just tell us who's the lucky girl." Yuta pleads. "It's no one, just leave it behind yeah!" I yell annoyed. They all became quiet. I turn off my phone before we start our practice.

Someone knocked on my door, I get up and opened it. "There's someone at the door for you." Taeyong tells me. "Who?" I ask confused. "Someone with the name y/n, he says that he knows you." Taeyong tells me. "Let him in." I say. Not much later he stood in my room. "Baby." He smiles wrapping his arms around my neck. I quickly close my bedroom door behind him. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well since you couldn't come to our date I decided I could pass by after practice. I brought snacks with me." He tells me.

"You didn't think of my members? They're right here, they already suspected something when you kept texting me." I say. "I'm sorry but I don't care, I'm not ashamed of my boyfriend. I proudly walk around knowing I have a boyfriend." He says. "You think I'm ashamed of you?" I ask. "I think you're ashamed of being gay and that's what's holding you back from coming out. It's been more than a month since we had that talk. And I know I said I'd give you all the time but how much longer will it take?" He asks me.

"I'll come out but... can you stay with me?" I ask. "Of course I'll stay with you, I never said you have to do this on your own." He kisses me, I melt into his touch and kiss him back. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He placed one more peck on my lips. "Let's do this." I smile. "Wait now? Oh well yeah let's do this." Y/n says. "Can we have everyone gathered please." I ask Taeyong. "Why?" He asks. "I have something important to say." I tell him. "Oh okay, I'll text everyone to come here."

Not much later everyone was gathered in the living room. "So why are we here exactly?" Mark asks. "And who's that guy I've never seen before?" Taeil asks. "I guess if we want to know all of us should be quiet." Jaehyun says. "But you're the one talking." Jungwoo says. "Can you all shut up!" I got them quiet. "I have something important to say. It's very personal and I'm really nervous about it and I've been wanting to tell you guys sooner but I couldn't find the words for it." I start. "Get to the point." Y/n whispers to me.

"Right um well guys I'm gay and I hope you can understand and accept me for that." I softly smile. "Wow that's so great, I mean we're really happy for you!" They all say. "And I think we can also say we're proud of you for coming out and telling us. It asks a lot of courage." Taeyong says. "But there's something else I have to tell you guys." They become quiet again. "Many of you are probably wondering who this is. Guys meet y/n, he's my boyfriend and has been for the past year and half."

I rast my arm around his shoulder, holding him close to me. "No way, so all this time you didn't go to your mom but..." I finished Johnny's sentence. "I went to see y/n most of these times yeah." I say. "Woah that's so cute actually." Yuta coos. "But why didn't you tell us sooner?" Haechan asks. "I was..." y/n cuts me off. "Doyoung was scared and nervous for your reactions but I always tried to reassure him that it'll be fine." Y/n tells them.

"Yeah that's actually why." I awkwardly laugh. "You don't gotta be scared or nervous, we're here for you. And y/n of course!" Jungwoo tells us. "Thank you guys. And you too cupcake." I kiss y/n on the cheek. "Cupcake? Okay that I didn't have to know." Haechan fake gagged making everyone laugh. "I actually think it's adorable." Mark comments. "Oh really cupcake?" Haechan clings onto his arm. "Except when you do it." The younger pouts. I think we can say it's a successful coming out to my best friends who're like my second family.

~
A/N: since pride month started I thought I could write this, probably expect more things like this or reactions and such~ And a happy pride month to all my LGBTQ+ fam🏳️‍🌈💕
💚🌱