♥︎Lucas♥︎

09.06.2021
Word count: 1046
!WARNING: this is an angst, if not comfortable do not read

3rd person POV

Sirens loud as the ambulance arrived. People were watching the scene in front of them. The girl laying unconscious on the hard ground. The person who found her and called the alarm number was in shock and crying as the stranger was worried about the girl. "Will she be alright? Is she going to survive?" The woman asks. "We can't tell you that but we'll do everything to keep her alive." The nurse says. "Are you related to the person?" He asks. "No I just found her and I had to call."

They checked up on her and brought her inside of the ambulance. They helped the girl as much as possible before driving her to the hospital for further medical care. No one had a clue who she was or what exactly had happened. Once at the hospital they brought her in, doctors running in and taking over to save the girl's life. After different scans and getting her the right treatments and surgery they brought her to her own room. She was stable but still asleep. Someone checking up on her every now and then.

Lucas POV

I got a call from y/n's parents, I pick up within a second. "Hello Mrs y/l/n." I greet her mother. "Lucas, me and y/n's dad are out of the country but we got a call from the hospital. Can you please go check up on her?" She asks sounding overwhelmed. "The hospital? What happened?" I ask shocked. "I have no idea, that's why you have to go. Please you're our only hope. We'll take the first plane we can." She tells me. "I'll go there, don't worry Mrs y/l/n."

I end the call and WinWin looks confused at me. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "Y/n's in the hospital for god knows what reason. I have to go." I say. "I'll take you." We quickly hurry to the car and to the hospital, I hope it's nothing too bad. When the car arrived I got out and walked to the front desk. "Hello sir what can I do for you?" The woman asks. "Y/l/n y/n, where is she?" I ask. "Room 134B it's here to the left, elevator to the first floor." She explains.

I followed the route she explained to me. I watch every number as I walked passed the doors. 134B! I wanted to walk in but a nurse stopped me. "Sir I'm sorry but we can't let anyone in except if you're related." He tells me. "But I'm her boyfriend." I say. WinWin gives me a confused look. "Are you sure?" He asks me. "Yes her parents called me because they were abroad." I say. "But what happened? Is she alright?" I asked. "Y/n woke up but wasn't able to tell us much about what happened, but she has a broken leg and her arm was dislocated."

"Can he go inside now?" WinWin asks me. "Yes but the patient needs a lot of rest, she's still in shock about what happened to her." I nod before slowly going inside. Y/n with a cast on her leg and having lot of scratches on her arms and face. She was asleep. I take a chair and sit next to her bed watching her lay there. I still have no idea what happened. I hold her hand, she wakes up by the feeling. "Lucas?" She mumbles. "Hey, your parents called they're worried about you."

"Where are they?" She asks me. "They'll take the first plane back home to come here. You scared us all, do you remember what happened?" I ask. Without saying anything I see her expressions change and tears start to well up. "Hey shhh it's alright, don't cry. Whatever it was I'm glad you're still alive." This only made her cry more. "I don't want to be." She cries. "Wait what do you mean?" I ask. "Why am I still alive? Why can't I just die?" My eyes widened. "Don't say that. I know you're still in shock from the incident but to say such things is very harsh."

"You don't get it do you?" I take a tissue and wipe her tears away. "I wanted to, I jumped." She explains. "Jumped from where?" I ask. "My apartment." She says, she lives on 4th floor and she jumped. "I'm going to get us some water. I won't take long." I walk out of the room. "And?" WinWin asks me. "She attempted suicide. She jumped out of her apartment." I tell him. "No, the poor girl. Give her a big hug from me if you go back inside." He tells me.

"Yeah but I'll first tell the doctor, they have the right to know." I walk away to the nurse from before. "Is there a doctor that treated y/n?" I ask. "Different doctors why?" He asks me. "She told me what happened." I say. "You can tell me too." He says. "She jumped out of her apartment, 4th floor." I say. "She wanted to..." He trails off and I nod. "Yes, she told me everything just now. She's really upset, is there like a possibility to get her psychological help? I really care about her and I wouldn't want something like this happen again."

"Sure we'll get her the best help she needs." He tells me. "Thank you." I smile before returning back to y/n. "I couldn't find water, I'm sorry." I sit back down at the chair. "You told the doctors didn't you?" She asks. "I had to I'm sorry but I really care about you and if ever something happens to you I'd feel more than guilty about it. Y/n I love you and I don't want to lose you." I tell her. "You love me?" She asks. "Yes. I'm sorry for only telling you now but I really like you a lot. And I wish we could be more." I say. "If I ever get out of this hospital would you mind taking me out somewhere?" She asks. "I'd love to do that." I see a smile appear on her face.

~
A/N: if ever you think of ending it all just remember there are still people who love and care about you
💚🌱