♥︎YangYang♥︎

04.07.2021
Word count: 1030

Y/N POV

I knocked on the door, YangYang opens and I smile at him. "Is Hendery home?" I ask. "He's still asleep but come in." I walk into the apartment. I was greeted by Louis and Leon. "Hey cuties!" I sit down as they come up to me. "So why are you here exactly?" YangYang asks me. "Hendery texted me last night to come and see him but I only saw it this morning." I tell him. "You know about what?" YangYang asks but I shook my head. "Well he was all evening and night in his room so I wouldn't know."

"You're here." I look up to see Hendery. "Hey babe." I smile and get up to hug him but he rejected the hug. "We need to talk." He tells me. I frown and follow him to his room. "I'm just going to get to the point. We need to break up." He tells me. "What why?" I ask. "I think it's obvious. You're always with YangYang, being so close and... I know the way you look at him. That's how you used to look at me. Things changed clearly." He tells me. "I don't like him."

"Are you sure about that?" He asks me. "Hendery don't be so paranoid, I love you." I tell him. "I don't see much love. Y/n I'm breaking up with you." I left his room immediately, tears threatening to fall. "Hey what happened?" YangYang asks me worried. "He broke up with me." I tell him. "Why? You 2 were perfect together." He says. "You want to know why? Because we're too close with each other." I wipe my tears away. "That's stupid." He scoffs. "I know but what can I do about it?"

"Let's go out to get your thoughts on something else." YangYang gets up from the couch. "What are you planning?" I ask. "We can go skating, or just already go to the park." He suggests. "As long as I don't have to stay here." YangYang takes his skateboard and we walk out. "You know I suck at skating so why did you take your board?" I questioned. "I'll teach you." He smiles. "No I don't want to. I just got dumped like a few minutes ago." I roll my eyes. "And I'm trying to get you to forget." He tells me. "With skating?" I ask.

"No, with having fun." He tells me. We arrived at the skate park. "Get on." He placed his skateboard in front of me. "No." I shook my head. "Get on, I'm not asking you." He says. "I'm not planning to break anything." I shake my head. YangYang holds his hands in front of him. I look at his hands then at him, he gives me a reassuring nod. I hold his hands as I carefully place my two feet on the board. "And now?" I ask. Without answering he starts running, pulling me with him. "Yah not so fast!"

He slows down again. "We can try some tricks." He tells me. "What for tricks?" I ask. "Sit down on the front." He tells me. "Why? What are you going to do?" I ask. "You'll see." I sit on the front, trying to keep my balance. Since it was a longboard there was still some space behind. YangYang stood on the back and pushed with his foot on the ground making us move forward. "I used to do this with my younger brother too." He smiles. "What else you've got?" I ask. "We both had a board and would go to a hill and ride down from it, sitting. The first one down won."

"But I don't have my own board." I pout. "We both just fit on this one, why not try to do it together." He giggles. "Aren't we going to fast then?" I ask. "That's the whole point!" I playfully roll my eyes. "Come on let's try it, it'll be fun." He tells me. We go to the small hill that's not too far from the skatepark. "YangYang, I'm not sure about this." I shook my head. "Let me sit in the front, then you can hold onto me. Will that make you feel safer?" He asks me.

"I don't know, I'm going with Liu YangYang from a hill on a skateboard. Will I ever feel safe when I'd do this?" He just laughs. YangYang sits in the front. I wrap my arms tightly around his torso. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Never but I guess you can go." I tell him. He moves a little until the skateboard got into movement rolling us down. I close my eyes as I let the tingling feeling rush through me. I feel is slow down, I open my eyes to see that we got down the hill.

"Was it that bad?" He asks me. "It was actually kinda fun. As if we were kids again." I smile. "You see, I told you it'd be fun!" He tells me. My stomach suddenly growls. "Are you hungry?" He asks me and I nod in response. "Let's get something to eat." We both get up. "YangYang wait." I stop him. "Thank you." I hug him. Instead of saying anything he hugs me back double as tight. We pull away and I look at him. "He was right." I mumbled not thinking YangYang heard me.

"About what?" He asks me. "I didn't love him. I loved you all this time." A short silence followed before YangYang spoke up. "You love me?" I slowly nod, suddenly getting embarrassed that I admitted it. I expected him to laugh or joke about it but instead he said something totally different. "I love you too. I always did but you were with Hendery." He tells me. "It's maybe a little too soon but like if you're ready for it, would you like to go out with me, as in a date?" He asks. "Why not now, we were going to get some food anyway right." He smiles cutely. "Of course, we could go now." We hold hands as we walk to a place to eat just anything.

~
💚🌱