♥︎Yuta♥︎

29.09.2021
Word count: 1070
TW: mention of ED

Y/N POV

"Yaay!" I squealed through the apartment. "What's up?" Yuta asks me. "I lost some weight, I'm now officially 60kg." I smile. "You lost weight again?" He frowns. "Yes, just like a couple of grams nothing much." I tell him. "Nothing much but as soon as you gain 0.1kg you get mad at yourself and don't eat for a full day! You think that's healthy? In only half a month you lost almost 10kg!" He stood up and was yelling at me, it scared me. "It's an unhealthy habit, you're torturing your body!"

"I'm not, I'm just dieting. I needed it and I still need it, I'm not at my ideal weight." I tell him. "What's your ideal weight?" He asks me. "50, maybe lower." I say. "That would be 20kg in total that you lose from what your actual weight is. Y/n listen to yourself! What you're saying is insane!" He keeps on yelling at me. "Stop." I say. "No, I'm trying to make you realise that you're being unhealthy and that it's okay to not be the skinniest, because I don't care, no one cares, neither should you."

"Everyone always tells me I should lose weight and go on diets, everyone around me is going on diets, this is what I want." I tell him. "Is it really what you want or did they brainwashed you?" He asks. "Yuta stop it! You're not helping or being supportive! If you can't handle me losing some weight then just leave!" I yell back at him. "I just care about you, I don't want to lose you alright." He says. "Just leave." Everything became quiet. Yuta quickly packed a bag with clothes. "I'll pick up the rest another time." He says before he left.

Yuta POV

"She thinks it's okay what she's doing but it clearly is not. I don't get how she can let this happen." I complain. "But you're also on a diet 24/7, isn't it normal that she like envies you and wants to prove it to you." I frown. "So it's my fault? It's not my choice, I'm being forced onto this. I never told her to lose weight this extremely. Sometimes she doesn't eat for days, it's scary." I say. "But she said people around her are also on diets, who can that be?" Taeil asks me.

"I know her closest friend doesn't care about losing or gaining weight, it's definitely not from her." I say. "Another one of her friends is just naturally slimmer. And more I don't know." I say. "All I know is that social media influences people into extreme diets. Maybe she's got it from there." He tells me. "I'm just scared." I say. "Did you tell her?" He asks. "Multiple times." I tell him. "I don't know what else you can do." He shook his head. "I'll try talking with her again if I go get my other stuff from her place."

I got ready and took my keys, I left the dorm and go to y/n's apartment. It sucks to do this and I'm not even sure what we are now. I guess there needs a whole lot of talking to be done. Once I arrived I get into the elevator, I had texted her earlier that I'd come but she ignored my message. I unlock the door and walk in. "Hi." I softly say. "I'm here for my belongings if you don't mind." I say. "Sure go ahead." She sat down at the dining table and just stared out in front of her.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "I don't know, you tell me since you decide what's healthy or not for my body." She says. I sigh and sit down. "I didn't mean it like that, I just tried to help..." she interrupts mid-sentence. "Yelling at me like a freak isn't helping." She says. "Okay sorry that was wrong but I'm scared to lose you for something stupid like this." I tell her. "What do you mean?" She asks confused. "My sister was the same, she went this far that she ended up in the hospital, it was the scariest thing to witness when you're just a young boy looking up to your older sister."

"I'm sorry for your sister but she's still alive and healthy right, and so am I. There's nothing wrong!" She gets up but I saw that her body was weak, y/n was about to collapse. "Sit down, you're not doing great." I say. "Here you are again telling me how I should feel." She says. "Y/n you need to calm down before something bad happens, go lay down on the couch or something." I say but she doesn't listen.

"Leave." She tells me. "I'm not leaving until I make sure you're alright. "Leave Yuta." Her eyes rolled back and she fell through her knees. I could catch her before she hit the floor. I lay her down and called an ambulance. "Please y/n wake up. Y/n if you can hear me squeeze my hand." But no reaction. I felt her pulse, it was still there but she's weak. "Y/n! Come on stay with me!" I tried everything as the alarm line was on speaker. Soon the ambulance arrived.

Y/N POV

I wake up with a daze. "Hey." I turn my head and see Yuta, he was caressing my hand. "Thank you." I say. "You don't have to thank me." He shook his head. "But you saved me." I say. "Everyone would have done that." He tells me. "When can I leave?" I ask. "Maybe you should know what the diagnoses are. I'll get the doctor." He says. Not much later they came back, the doctor explained what I'm diagnosed with and what I should do for it. "And when can I leave?" I ask. "We're keeping you a night and then you can start the treatment process."

"I'll stay here with you, and I'll help with your healing." Yuta tells me. "Will you move back with me?" I ask. "Of course. I'll be by your side all the time and support you." He placed a kiss on my hand. "I love you." He tells me. "I love you too." He smiles at me. "You'll be better before you know." He strokes my hair back.

~
A/N: I'm sorry if this is too sensitive for some people. Or if anyone suffers with an ED, I hope you can stay healthy and know you're good the way you are and you're all loved
💚🌱