♥︎Hendery♥︎

29.05.2021
Word count: 1007

Hendery POV

"Hi guys." They all turn around to see me. "Hey... woah you're early." Lucas says. "Where's y/n, you're usually together right?" Mark asks me. "She said I could come already, she'll meet me in class." I tell them. "Well then we can have bro talk without your girl." Xiaojun wraps his arm around my shoulder. "What do you mean?" I ask. "We always make sure not to say anything disturbing for y/n. So now she's not here we can go all the way." He laughs. We talk about all when walking to class.

"I shouldn't have drank my whole water bottle at once." I wince. "I have to go to the bathroom now." I complain. "We're in the middle of class." Mark says. "You know Mrs Song doesn't let the students go." Lucas reminds me. "I always get A+ for her class, she loves me watch." I put my hand in the air. "Yes Hendery?" She looks at me. "May I go to the bathroom please, I really have to go." I say. She looks at her watch. "Fine go quickly, but don't let me do this again." I look at the guys who look in shock at me.

I run through the hallway to the restroom. After I was finished I washed my hands but before I could walk out someone rushed in. "No way." I shook my head as I saw y/n with another guy, they both stopped laughing. "You're cheating on me?" I ask heartbroken. "She's happier with me okay, now leave." He tells me. I look at y/n, she didn't dare to look back at me. I walk out back to class with no emotion. "Hendery you're back, sit down this is very important for exams soon."

"Dude Are you okay?" They already noticed something happened. "No. I just caught y/n cheating on me." I sit down. "No way! How dares she do that?" Lucas gasps out. "She's gonna regret her actions." Xiaojun says. "I'll talk with her okay." Mark tells me, he and y/n were friends since childhood, I got to know her through him. "No, I don't think there's anything to talk about. She's in the wrong and if she's happy with it then it be so." I say. "Oh okay. But we're here for you, just so you know."

Y/N POV

Mark was waiting for me at his car to drive us both home. He didn't seem happy and I can already guess why. "What's your problem?" He asks me. "Look I really didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I wanted to tell him but he already find out. What else can I do?" I ask him. "Apologise, talk, break up how it should and not stay quiet assuming it's just over like that." He tells me. "He doesn't want to talk with me." I say. "Maybe because we're in school with many people around. But get in." We get into his car.

"Can you maybe drive us to Hendery's place?" I asked. "He's not going to be home." Mark tells me. "Why, where is he at?" I ask. "First of all why do you care? Secondly, Xiaojun and some other friends are taking him out to get him to relax and cheer up." He explains to me. "But I need to talk to him. "Another time then, you have all weekend long. If I hear from Hendery that you haven't spoken to him by Monday, no free car rides for you any longer." My eyes widened. "You must be kidding."

"Why would I? Hendery is just as much of a friend of mine as you are to me. And if you hurt his feelings, the least I could do is this." I sigh. "Fine I'll see if I can talk with him. But if you see him before I do, tell him I'm really sorry." I say. "You'll have to do that yourself." Mark starts the car and drives us home. I just live 2 houses away so I walked from his home to mine. When I got there I saw a figure sitting on the front porch. Hendery to be exactly.

"Hey, I thought you were out with friends. Can we talk?" He looks up at me. "Yeah I'm gonna keep it short. Whatever your intentions were you still hurt me a lot and we can both agree that what we have will never be okay again so I'm breaking up with you." He tells me. "I deserve that but I still wanted to say sorry. I actually really wanted to tell you and break up differently." I tell him. "I don't have to know. Um if you have anything from me still here, just give it to me on Monday. I'll do the same with your belongings."

"Wait don't walk away yet." I stopped him. "What? I really just wanna leave and never see you again." He says. "I get that but please Hendery... don't forget that the time we spend together I'm really thankful for and I hope you can find someone better for you." I tell him. "I wish I could say the same but it's you who cheated so I'm gonna go now." He turns around and walks away. Once he was fully gone I let my tears flow. I don't deserve to cry, it's my own mistake.

I walk inside and go to my room. It's filled with pictures of me and Hendery. I take a box and collet all of them together with some of his things that he either left or forgot here. I cried as I said goodbye to the wonderful memories he gave me, he always tried so hard for me and just us in general. He was one of the best, how could I even cheat on him? I'm so stupid! But regret always comes after. I closed the box and put it aside for Monday. It'll be a difficult day for the both of us.

~
A/N: all I gotta say right now is good night/day
💚🌱