♥︎Jisung♥︎

23.09.2021
Word count: 1228

Y/N POV

"Hi." I look up from my book and see Jisung standing. "I'm having a birthday celebration, you're invited." He hands me a small invitation card. "Aw that's so sweet, I'll make sure to be there." I tell him. "Thank you." And he has already moved onto the next person. He's inviting everyone, is that a smart idea? I observed as the popular guys walk in with their girlfriends, such disgusting people. "What's this? Oh is Jisung having a party?" They teased. "It's not really a party, it's a celebration. You know calmly with cake and other snacks." Jisung answers.

"When do we get an invitation?" He asks. Jisung looks at the few invitations in his hand. "These are for us I assume? Thanks." The guy snatched them out of Jisung's hands. The boy looks defeated, he probably wanted to invite other people. "Let's all say we're going and then don't show up, he'd think he's getting popular and then his whole world would crush down." I hear someone say, laughing afterwards. "Jisung, I'll be there. But I might be a little later, I have to help my family in the bakery." I tell him.

"It's okay, I understand. And thanks for coming. I can't wait for everyone to celebrate with me!" He smiles purely. The poor boy's heart will be crushed, his adorable smile will be gone. I can't think of it, it's so horrible. I should tell him, but that might hurt him more. "Jisung." He turns around again. "Did you want to invite other people than them?" I ask. "I wanted to invite the people from the computer and informatics team I'm in. But I guess they really wanted to come." He says. "Well don't have high hopes with these people okay?"

"Mom are these the last cupcakes?" I ask. "Yes I was just about to throw them away." She says. "Can I take them? Remember Jisung's birthday celebration where I'm going to, I can take them as like a present." Mom smiles. "Alright take them and have fun there." She tells me. "I will." I put the few cupcakes into a box and I also put a candle with it for later. I take the box and go to my car. I looked up the address and drive to his house. I soon arrived and it looked surprisingly calm. I walk to the door and ring the doorbell.

An older man opens the door. "Hello, I'm here for Jisung's birthday celebration. I got the invitation here." I showed it. The man smiles. "Thanks god someone showed up." My smile fades. "What do you mean?" I ask. "No one came. Jisung has been in his room for the past hour already." He tells me. "No, poor boy. Can I see him?" I ask. "Of course, come inside. My wife will get him to come downstairs." He tells me. I walk in and look around, it's enormous here! But also so pretty.

In the living room we're some decorations for his birthday. "Y/n?" Turn my head to see Jisung. "Hi, I told you I'd come." I smile. "And I didn't know if it was with presents or not so I brought some cupcakes from the bakery." I opened the box. "Thank you, but no one's here. This celebration is a fail." He sadly pouts. "We can still call the computer and informatics team to come over." I say. "I'm not sure if they have time for such a lame birthday." He rolls his eyes sitting down. I lit the candle and put it on the cupcake.

I sing happy birthday for Jisung. "Make a wish, a good one." I tell him. Jisung closes his eyes and then blows out the candle. "Did you wish for anything?" I ask. "Yes but I won't say it." He giggles. "Of course. Now tell me who's in that team of yours, maybe I know someone and can call them." I say. "Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin and Chenle." He tells me. "You didn't invite Chenle? I thought you were best friends?" I ask. "He is but he's been sick all week so he couldn't come, he did send me a happy birthday message. And he said he'd take me to dinner as soon as he's recovered." Jisung tells me.

"And those other guys? Do you have their number?" I ask. "Yes." Jisung nods. "Give me, I'll call." I say. "You don't have to." He shook his head. "I want you to be happy on your birthday, so I'm calling them and make them come over. They definitely would've come if those losers didn't steal the invitations." I groan. "Shh, don't curse. If my mom hears she'll freak out!" He covered my mouth. "I just said losers, it's not really cursing."

"For her it is. So please keep it down." He says. "I'll try my best." I called one of the guys and made sure he'd inform the others to come over. "You'll have a great birthday, I'll make sure of that." I tell him. "Thank you y/n!" He hugs me. "Oh sorry, I got a little excited. But thanks for doing this for me." He thanks me over and over again. "You're welcome. We don't know each other that well but I would really love to get to know you better." I tell him. "I'd love that too." He chuckles,

Not much later the guys I called stood at the front door. "Happy birthday Jisung!" They cheered for him. "Why didn't you say it was your birthday? We really would've come." Mark tells him. "Here. It's not anything big but I got you a present, I mean we got you a present." Jaemin hands it to Jisung. "Thank you." He smiles. "Open it!" Haechan says sounding more excited than Jisung is. Jisung starts unwrapping it and gasps. "You're kidding right? And you said it's nothing big!" He hugs each of them. "What is that?" I ask confused.

"A new drone, he likes such things." Jeno tells me. "What he also likes is you." Renjun sits down next to me. "What? No." I shook my head. "Yes he does." They both say to me. "How?" I ask. "You're kind, smart, just as adorable as Jisung, pretty. And Jisung also always tells us that he likes you because of the mysterious vibes." I frown. "Mysterious vibes?" They nod. "Probably because he doesn't know you totally and he thinks people who read are mysterious." Haechan joins the conversation.

"He admires you in class, and after class. And look you're the only one who came to his party, what's not to love about you?" He says. "Look I can fly the drone!" Jisung exclaims. We all look at the drone flying through the living room. I watched as he was very concentrated, it's cute. "Is he also like this during computer and informatics?" I ask. "Yes, just yes. As if he's in another world." Jaemin smiles watching him as well. "Jisung be careful!" Mark panics. "Always!" The younger replies. "So do you like him too?" Renjun asks. "Actually I think I do yeah." I nod shyly. "You what?" Jisung asks. "She likes you too, how amazing!" Haechan says. "You do?" Jisung asks surprised. I slowly nod. His smile growing bigger, all the guys teasing us both.

~
A/N: we just know Jisung is a cutie naturally but what if the company said he should have the innocent looks as like his personality but in reality he's the opposite? Like just be honest we all know companies make their idols act like someone else ): but this was just a random thought of mine just don't pay attention to it
💚🌱