♥︎Mark♥︎

18.06.2022
Word count: 653
~

Y/N POV

"How is it going between you and Mark?" Y/f/n asks. We were setting everything up for the party she's throwing.

"I don't know, everything is going great between us but I have no idea where we are. We never made it offical or anything." I tell her.

"You want it to be official? That's so adorable! Luckily I invited him for tonight. You can talk with him about it." My eyes widened and I halted my actions.

"What do you mean you invited him?" I asked. "Yeah I invited him, all of the boys. They're my friends remember, I cannot not invite them. Don't stand there, there's still so much to do!"

"But Mark? I'm not ready to face him. Look at me, I'm not ready!" I gasped.

"No you look fantastic, by the way if Mark really likes you he wouldn't mind how you look like." She tells me. "Can I lend one of your bikinis? Mine is ridiculous!"

"Sure but first this." She was holding a couple more fairy lights to hang up.

•••

I'm choosing a bikini to wear when a knock was heard. "Just a second y/f/n, I'm almost ready." I tell her.

"But it's Mark." He tells me from the other side of the door. "Mark? I'm not ready yet, don't come in!"

"Okay, I'll wait here." He says. "What don't be silly, go outside the party's there not here."

"But y/f/n said you needed to talk to me." Of course she did. I take my oversized shirt from earlier and put it over the bikini I was wearing now.

I open the door and there was Mark. He smiles and walks into the room. I closed the door behind me.

"Picking out a swimsuit?" He says with a chuckle. "Um yeah but I'm not sure if I actually should be wearing one, maybe it's better I don't get into the water."

"What? No, I also got my swim shorts on. We should get into the pool later." He comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Please don't be insecure about how you look, because I think you look amazing regardless!" He complimented.

"Now what is it you needed to talk about?" He asks me. "I forgot. You should go now, I'll be right there."

"Oh okay." He gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

•••

"Finally, I thought you'd never come out here. And you look great! Did you talk to Mark?" My friend asked.

"No." I shook my head and take a drink. "What? Why not?" She asked. "I don't know how to talk about it to him."

"Y/n, come on. He's coming this way, talk!" She walks away. I panicked when she left.

"See, I told you that you look amazing!" He smiles. "What's up? You don't look so happy. Did something happen?"

"No, don't worry. It's nothing. Except... we need to talk." I tell him. "You remember about what again?" He chuckles.

"I actually never forgot, I was just nervous and I still am. Mark where are we?" I asked.

"In your friend's backyard." He laughed. "Oh sorry, no time for jokes. I actually don't know, aren't we like a thing yet?"

"We never made it official. And I understand if you don't want to yet or that you want to keep things slow."

"No, I think we should make it official. Y/n I really really like you... you know what, liking is for kids, silly teenage romances, I love you y/n. Would you be my girlfriend please?"

"I love you too, Mark. And yes!" We hug each other, Mark smiling down at me then leaning in for a kiss.

After we both pulled away Mark suddenly picks me up and jumps into the pool with me. "You're crazy!" But he only laughs louder.

~
A/N: this is a really short one but it's something
💚🌱