♥︎Chenle♥︎

10.07.2021
Word count: 1010

Y/N POV

We were sitting in the school's cafeteria. "No." I pout. "What's wrong?" Chenle asks me. "I got chocolate pudding. I want vanilla." I say. "Here have mine." Chenle hands me his pudding. "Thank you!" I lean my head on his shoulder. "No problem." He smiles. "You 2 are disgustingly cute together." Haechan says. "It's adorable." Shotaro says. "Wait you 2 are dating?" Sungchan asks. "Well..." we say. "What they have is complicated." Jisung tells them. "Why?" Jaemin frowns. "They love each other but they don't want to be in a relationship."

"That's... stupid. You literally love each other what's the problem?" Renjun asks. "Attachment issues." YangYang sang. "That's not funny." Jeno says. YangYang glares at him. "Not attachment issues but more like scared to lose each other." Chenle says. "Why are you scared to lose each other? That's being pessimistic. Like be a little positive." Sungchan says. "Don't say that." Chenle says. "Why? I'm right. I can't be the only one thinking like that." Shotaro lightly slaps his arm. "Ouch what was that for?" He asks. "I have to go." I get up and take my bag. I left the cafeteria in a rush.

Chenle POV

"Are you for real?" I look at Sungchan. "What did I do this time?" He asks. "You kept taking when we told you to stop. It's a sensitive topic for y/n." Jaemin tells him. "I didn't know. Will she be alright?" He asks. "I'll go find her." I get up and walk out to go and find y/n. She wasn't at her locker or her next class. I saw some girls walk out of the restroom. "Hey have you seen a girl, about this tall, long hair, shiny eyes?" I ask but they shook their heads.

"Y/n where are you?" I mumble to myself. I go to the football field. Y/n was sitting on the side. "Here you are." I sit next to her. "Sungchan didn't know about what happened and he's sorry." I say. "You told him?" She asks. "Jaemin just said it's a sensitive topic, no details." I tell her. "But maybe he was right." I frown. "About?" I ask confused. "Maybe I should think more positive so we can start a relationship." She tells me. "But I thought we didn't want to?" I ask. "That was all because my past. This is now, you're not like him."

"No but that doesn't change anything does it?" I hear her sigh. "Sorry y/n but we both agreed to it, I don't see why we suddenly have to change that as we're perfectly fine how we are now." I tell her. "So you never thought about being in a relationship with me?" She asks. "Honestly no but that is because now is everything great and perfect." I say. "So all this time you're acting like this with no intentions of a relationship. Do you even love me then?" She asks. "Of course I do!"

"Well then what's the problem? Why don't you want to be in a relationship with me?" She asks. "Because I do have attachment problems! My parents divorced, seeing my brother always heartbroken because everyone eventually leaves him, I don't think it's worth being in a relationship if nothing ever lasts!" I breathe in and out trying to stay calm, which I actually already failed. "Never mind I got to go to class." I get up and walk away from her to my classroom. "Hey did you find y/n?" Sungchan asks. "Yup and we're not fine for what I know."

Y/N POV

"What happened? No that can't be." Jisung gasps. "And yet it happened." I tell him. "Shall I talk with him for you?" He asks me. "No. There's nothing to talk about, he doesn't love me like he says he does." I sigh. "Y/n I know how he looks at you, how he talks about you after he comes back from a hangout with you, he really really loves you." Jisung tells me. "Then why doesn't he want to be in a relationship? We're not like his parents or his brother with a miserable love life."

"He knows you're not like them but he's scared to do anything wrong that makes you leave him." He tells me. "But I wouldn't leave him." I say. "Tell him that y/n. Let him realise that he doesn't need to be afraid with you." Jisung tells me. "You're right." I take my phone and text Chenle to get out of his class. "What are you doing?" Jisung asks. "I need to talk with Chenle. Now." I put my hand up, the teacher noticing. "Y/n?" The teacher looks my way. "May I go to the bathroom please?" I ask.

"Yes, here's the hall pass." I smile and thank him. I knew it would work since it's just study hour. I met Chenle in front of the restrooms. "What do you want?" He asks me. "I'm sorry and you don't have to be scared of me leaving you. Don't be scared of doing anything stupid that makes me leave because I do equally as stupid things. We're not like your parents or your brother. I wouldn't leave you. If you want it to be over one day then you should do it not me." I tell him.

"Okay I've said what I needed to say." I smile. Chenle pulls me closer by my sweater and kissed me. I returned the kiss. Our actual first kiss! It's really happening. We both pull away and shyly look away. "So you still want to try a relationship?" He asks. "Sure." We didn't make eye contact, we just stood awkwardly next to each other. "And if it doesn't work out?" He questions. "Then we can go back to what we were before." I say. "Yes I like that idea. I have to go now, bye!" He smiles at me before walking away. I jump and squeal, I got a boyfriend and it's Chenle!

~
A/N: yoooo I'm so tired my dog actually woke me up at 9 when I usually wake up at 12-1pm... this b- I hope everyone else is doing good tho
💚🌱