♥︎Jeno♥︎

01.09.2021
Word count: 998

Jeno POV

I felt y/n move around in bed. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Where are you going?" I ask, my eyes still closed and voice hoarse. "Bathroom." She tells me. "For what?" I ask. "To get ready." She tells me, her hand going through my hair. "No stay in bed please." I pout. "I need to go to work." She tells me. "Call in sick please." I say. "I can't leave 20 toddlers alone at school." She tells me. "Someone else can take care of them." I mumbled wanting to sleep more. "No Jeno I'm their teacher I have to take care of them."

"Why does class start so early?" I ask. "Because their parents need to go to work too. Don't you need to go to work?" She asks me. "I got a free day." I tell her. "Aww I'm sorry, I'll be home later and spend the rest of the night with you okay." She pecks my lips but I pulled her closer for a long sweet kiss. "I have to get ready now." She gets out of my grip and walks to the bathroom. I sigh and watched her walk away.

Y/n had left to work and after a little more sleep I woke up as well. I go to the kitchen and get a glass of juice. I looked on the kitchen counter and saw y/n's lunch bag. "Oh no." I mumbled. I drink up my glass and went to the shower. I got dressed and texted y/n I'd bring her lunch. She obviously didn't answer as she was probably busy with the preschoolers. I got my keys and took the lunch bag as I walk out the door and drive to y/n's work place.

I had the car parked and walk inside. "Hello, can I help you sir?" Someone calls after me. "Oh hi, my wife forgot her lunch." I hold up her lunch. "Who?" He asks. "Y/n. She teaches the preschoolers, class a if I'm right." I smiled. "Ah y/n right I'll bring it to her." He says. "I can take it to her." I say. "You'll distract the kids." He tells me. "I won't, I'll just give her food nothing more." I say. "I work with her, I can literally do it." He reached for the lunch box. "No."

"What's your problem?" He asks me. "Clearly you want to keep me away from my own wife and you're trying to hit on her. But I won't allow you to. I know my way to her classroom." I walk away from him. I carefully knock on the door. Y/n opened. "Oh Jeno?" She asks surprised. "You forgot lunch." I smile holding it in front of me for her to take. "You didn't have to." She shook her head. "I don't want you to starve." I tell her. "Hey y/n." The guy from earlier showed up. I roll my eyes.

"I see you brought her lunch, well goodbye." He waves at me. "Babe he's crazy." I say. "He's my colleague, he's here every Thursday afternoon to help me with the kids." She explains. "He's trying to hit on you." I say. "No he's not. Now thank you for bringing my food, I see you at home." She says. "What? No kiss-goodbye or I love you baby." I ask. "Can you go inside to the children?" Y/n asks her colleague. "Sure." He walks inside. Y/n closed the door behind her. "There are a few things you need to understand about toddlers."

"What is it?" I ask. "If you say something like I love you or you kiss in front of them they immediately will think you're married and start making a whole story up with their imagination." She tells me. "Okay and why can't you kiss me or say I love you?" I ask. "Ugh Jeno really?" She groans. "What? I don't get it, just tell me please." I say. "They don't have to know about my private life, they're kids. This is my work Jeno." She tells me. "Sorry. But please be careful with that guy. I don't have a good feeling about him."

"He is my colleague okay. Now, I'll see you at home." She says going back inside. I turn around and make my way back out of the school building. I get in my car and sit there for a few minutes. This was so strange, as if she was a total different person. I drive back to our place, I laid on the couch doing nothing but wait and sulk about the happenings at the school. I was bored at home just waiting for y/n to comeback. But it seemed like forever.

"I'm home." The front door opens. "Oh yaay she's home!" I sarcastically say. "What's your problem?" She asks. "How was he?" I ask. "We sang and play games together with the kids. You pretty much embarrassed me." She tells me. "I embarrassed you? Who didn't dare to kiss me and say I love you?" I ask. "You're a sulky baby." She tells me. "Am I? Am I really?" I ask. "Yes you are!" She pulls me closer and kissed me deeply. I take a deep breath once we pulled away. "What was that?" I ask. "The kiss you wanted."

"No no, we were arguing and then you kissed me that's not... argh why do you have such impact on me." I hug her. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too." I whispered back. "No more jealous Jeno?" She asks me. "Jealous? I've never been jealous." I shook my head. "Don't lie to me." She holds my face in her hands. "Okay maybe a little. But please can we just spend the evening and night together?" I ask her. "Of course." She smiles at me. "Yay!" I carried her and sit with her on the couch.

~
A/N: guess who had the worst 1st day of school haha, another year with extra anxiety and depression is on its way! But no for real I've got a busy year ahead and it frightens me
💚🌱