♥︎Mark♥︎

31.05.2021
Word count: 705

Y/N POV

A knock on my window caught my attention. I pause the anime I was watching and I get up. As I opened my curtains I see him. I open my window. "What are you doing here at 3am?" I whisper asked him. "I missed you and I felt something was off. And you're still awake so that must mean something really is off." He whispers. "Just get off that tree and come inside." I say. Mark carefully gets inside my room. "Come here." He pulls me closer and kisses my cheek. "No please don't."

"Wha- did I do something wrong?" He asks. "I'm just not feeling like it okay. Anyway, will you let me continue my anime." I plop back on my bed continuing watching the episode. Mark lays down on the other side. He watched the screen for a while until his gaze changes to me. I felt him staring, I pause once again and face him. "What?" I ask annoyed. "I'm just worried about you. It's literally 3am and you're watching anime." He says. "What, that's very normal for a weeb." I tell him. "Not if it's literally the 6th time watching this episode without saying every word along, I know you good enough y/n."

"Fine, I'm not doing alright okay." I tell him. "Why what happened?" He asks me. "Because our relationship is a secret my parents still think I'm single and because it's taking me so long they're setting me up with some random dude that I don't want. I'm sick of hiding this." I explain it to him. "I'm sorry. If your parents wouldn't hate me that much then this wouldn't be a problem." He sighs. "My parents don't hate you they hate your family." I say.

"It's the same thing. If they know I'm the son of them they'll definitely hate me too and they'll forbid us from seeing each other and then they'll still set you up with that guy and I can't stand that... I love you too much for that." I sit up like he did and hold his face in my hands. "Ssh calm down, this is not your fault or your problem so don't get too worked up in this." I tell him. "But isn't it a little my problem as well? I mean I'm your boyfriend, I'm not letting it rest on your shoulders only." He says.

"Mark. Let's run away together. None of our families has to know about us and we can be together without any sneakiness and hiding. Far away from here so they won't find us either." I say. "But how? I barely got money, we got nowhere to go. We don't even have a plan." He says. "Wait here, I'll be right back." I carefully get out of my room without making any noises. I make my way to my dad's office and there I open the save. I take out enough money for me and Mark and sneak back upstairs.

"Money enough to get away and rent a place until we find a job." I tell him. "Where did you get that?" He asks. "Does that matter?" I take a bag and put all the money in there. Then another bag for my clothes and some water and food. "We can't lose time, go home and pack some clothes and we're leaving. We'll take your car if that's alright." I say. "How do you know all of this?" He asks me. "I'be been wanting to do this for so long. Oh and turn off your phone so they can't track us."

It was still dark when Mark finally exits his house. He throws his bag in the backseat and then gets into the driver seat. "Are you ready?" I ask him. "I guess. Are we sure about this though?" I nod in response. "Without letting our families know?" He questions. "Believe me it's just the best for us." I peck his lips a few times. "Now start driving." I tell him. He takes a deep breath before starting the car and our long journey to a new start in life. I can be finally happy with my long term boyfriend.

~
A/N: this was way cuter in my head believe me
💚🌱