♥︎Sungchan♥︎

19.02.2022
word count: 925
TW: nothing much disturbing just the 'playboy sweater trend'
~

y/n pov

"Happy sixth month anniversary!" I hand Sungchan a small present bag. "We're celebrating our six months? I thought we agreed on not doing that?"

"I know but I really wanted to get you something, I don't need anything in return." I tell him.

"Thank you!" He smiles sweetly and starts to open his present. "What did you get?" Shotaro asks him. Sungchan got totally red.

"Tell us!" Haechan got excited. "It's nothing for you guys." He takes the bag and my hand, dragging me to his room.

"You really made that sweater?" He questioned. "Do you like it?" I asked. "It's amazing but I don't think I can wear that around them."

"Why not? They don't know it's me on that sweater." I shrug. "But I know and if I see them looking at it when I'm wearing it... but I'll definitely wear it when they're not around or when I come over to you. I really like it." He hugs me.

I take off his hoodie and take the one I made out of the bag. "Wear it now, it's just me in here."

Sungchan puts it on and looks at himself in the mirror. "I got my own playboy sweater haha, all thanks to the most beautiful woman I know!" He pulls me closer for a kiss.

"Now I feel like I should get you something too. I can take you out for lunch." He suggests. "Thai food? Please!" I asked. "Thai food it is. Let me get my wallet."

The door swung open as Shotaro walks in. "Don't mind me, just taking my... Chan is that a new sweater? Cool! You don't mind if I borrow it some time right?"

Sungchan looks at me with big eyes, pleading for some help. "Taro, I don't think Sungchan will let you borrow that one." I explained.

"Oh you just got him that for your sixth month anniversary? I understand, you got it as a present and that's totally fine. Y/n where did you buy that?" Shotaro asks me.

"I didn't buy it, I made it myself." I tell him. "Oh nice, didn't know you could do such things." He was still clueless.

"Shotaro, y/n made this sweater. You can't ask her one for yourself." Sungchan tried to tell him and make it clear.

"I get that it's special for you in this day but I really like it." We both face palmed. "It's me on the photo!" I said it.

"No, really? I'm so so sorry. You know what, forget that I want one too. You're his girlfriend and it's specially for him."

I laughed at him trying so hard not to get embarrassed about it all. "It's alright Taro. Maybe I can still make you one, but just not with me on it." I tell him as Sungchan and I left the room.

"Thank you, you're an amazing friend! And 100% Sungchan's girlfriend!" He calls after us.

"What's with Shotaro? Did he find his switch yet?" Haechan asks us. "I'd check up on him if I were you." I tell him.

"Why? Did he catch you both making out or something?" He laughs. "Not exactly. But we have to go, see you later." Sungchan waved and rushed us out of the apartment.

~

We arrived at the Thai restaurant, it was surprisingly calm so we could sit wherever we wanted.

"Just choose anything you like, I'll pay." Sungchan tells me. "Thank you but I didn't even pay much for that, just the sweater the rest I could do all at home. It's not fair."

"It's about the gesture not the price so open that menu and choose all you can eat." He says.

I made my choices and we ordered the food and drinks. "I hope you liked my gift, some of my friends said I was insane because it's just our six months anniversary but I think we've been through a lot together and only get stronger."

"I feel exactly the same and I love my gift. How did you even know I'd wanted it?" He asks me. "Come on it was so obvious. Look baby he got a sweater of his girlfriend! Have you seen this video yet of a girl making a special sweater for her boyfriend. And not to forget the many texts and videos you sent me about it."

"Okay maybe it was a little obvious. But I love it, my new favourite hoodie." He smiles proudly. "Next time you get me one of these but with a picture of you." I grin.

"Oh really? Guess I'll have to do that. Oh but does this mean you actually have those photos on your phone?" He lifts a brow.

"No I'm not sending them to you. That one's enough, for now." I tell him, whispering the last part. "I heard you, I can't wait." He joked.

"Why waiting for pictures when I'm right here with you hmm?" I questioned. "For the moments you're not with me." He smiles innocently.

"The last few months we've been nothing but hanging out together during every bit of free time we got and I had a lot."

"That is also true but I'm not complaining, I enjoyed every bit with you and I hope to have more of such memories and moments together. I guess on our six months?"

He lifts his glass up. I clicked mine against his and cheered. "On our sixth month anniversary."

~
A/N: I recently saw some of these videos pop up again and I was like why not, it's like somehow cute I guess, it's special hehe

💚🌱