♥︎Shotaro♥︎

22.06.2021
Word count: 904

Y/N POV

I'm meeting the guy I'm going to marry today. My parents arranged a marriage with some guy. Probably an old ugly cold hearted man that's just there for the money. I don't want to do this. I want to marry a guy I really love and feel good with. Where the marriage ain't about the money and money only. Mom wanted me to wear this girly dress but that ain't me. I put on one of my dressed pants and a nice top that fits. I finished the look with some simple white sneakers.

My hair in a low messy bun and my makeup was just a think eyeliner, mascara and a nude lip tint. I look in the mirror. Sorry mom but this is who I really am. I sigh before walking out of my room. I get to the kitchen. Mom gasping. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" Dad calms her. "Go get changed this is not how you're meeting the other family!" She scolds me. "Why not? Doesn't my future husband need to know who I am, well this is who I am." I say. "Put on that dress I gave you."

"No. Now let's get us over this." I say. "Be polite yeah?" Mom warns me. "Always right." She rolls her eyes before she walks to the dining era where the family were sitting. I followed behind and sit on my chair. I only saw the parents. "We apologise for our son, he had to go to the restroom. He'll be right back." They say. "It's alright." My dad replies. "Woah this house is huge, I got lost on my way... back. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were back." The boy bows to my family.

"Shotaro please sit down. This is y/n y/l/n, you'll marry her soon." I look up, Shotaro sits next to me. I know him! I look next to me and nicely smile. "It's very nice meeting you y/n. I promise I'll be good for you." He tells me. "It's nice meeting you as well." The both of us trying to keep our laughter as we knew each other and we know this is not how either of us are like in reality. And soon we started with the whole brunch that was planned. Me and Shotaro looking at each other from time to time, lightly pushing our elbows playfully.

"I suggest we continue with some tea and cookies in our backyard." Mom suggests. "Sounds great." Shotaro's mom smiles. "Y/n you coming?" Mom asks me. "Yeah I'll be right there." I tell her. "We'll be in my study room." Dad says. What a place, I thought to myself. "Dad I'll be right there." Shotaro tells him. We stayed at the dining table. "So..." he starts. "Nice seeing you again mr Osaki." I joked. "Same goes for you miss y/l/n." He joined. "Never thought I had to marry you." I chuckle.

"Oh yeah... we're going to marry. I almost forgot." He says. "It's been a while though." I say. "True but I'm happy to see you again." He smiles cutely. "Now I know I can be myself with you. I was really worried there would be a boring old man sitting here." We both giggle. "I never forgot about you. In fact I couldn't date anyone because I was so in love with you. Somewhere I hoped to meet you again so we could start all over again." He takes my hand in his.

"You're not the only one. If I knew back then that our parents would marry us anyway then I would've never left you. But I was just a scared teen back then. I'm sorry." I apologise. "I forgive you. But since we're going to marry I can better ask you to be my girlfriend first. So do you want to?" He asks me. "Of course!" I hug him. "Are we telling our parents?" He asks. "No or not yet. I'm still mad at them for wanting to get me in an arranged marriage. I mean I'm happy it's you but still." Shotaro nods, showing he understands.

"I'm gonna go to my dad now and yours." He chuckles. "And I'll go to our moms. It's going to be boring with their lady talk and tea." I roll my eyes. "You know we could also stay together. Here or in the living area." He says. "Or why don't we just go to my room and watch something together." I say. "Sounds perfect." His smile was so honest and so warm, it made me feel safe and loved. I take his hand and drag him to my room. "For real this house is gigantic. How do you not get lost?"

I laugh at his comment. "Because I only come in my room and the kitchen. And my own bathroom of course. For real I don't even know where my dad's study room is. All I know is that he doesn't study there, only smoking stinky cigars and drinking whiskey." I say. "What should we watch?" I ask letting myself fall onto my bed. "I don't know why but I want to watch some old series that we used to watch as kids." He says. "I know what you're talking about... my little pony!" We both laugh loudly. "How you can read my mind."

~
A/N: MLP & monster high we're the best, fight me if u think otherwise
💚🌱