♥︎Kun♥︎

17.06.2021
Word count: 603

Y/N POV

Kun drops his bag in the room, startling me since I didn't hear him coming home. He deeply sighs before he lets himself fall into bed right next to me. Without saying anything he snuggles closer to me, his head resting in the crook of my neck. I stroke his hair and rub circles on his back. "You've done great today." I tell him softly. "You worked hard. And I love you." I tell him. "Thank you. I love you too." He mumbles. He sounded so tired. "Did you eat already?" I ask him.

"No." He shook his head. "Take a nap, I'll cook and wake you once it's ready." I say. "No. Don't leave me, sleep with me." He holds me tightly. "I'm just going to say it, there's a rumour about me dating another idol but don't believe it, you're the only one for me." He tells me. "Who's so stupid to make these rumours? Ugh whatever, don't worry about me okay." I kiss the top of his head. "Now sleep with me." He says. "Sure, don't you have to change first?" I ask. He slowly gets up to change.

"I'll freshen up a little first." He says. And when he walked into the bathroom I went to the kitchen to make him some simple dinner, it was nothing much. Once I finished I walked into the bedroom with a plate. Kun was already asleep in bed, snoring and dreaming. I place the plate on the desk. I turn off all lights and get in bed as well to sleep next to the exhausted Kun. I give him a little peck on the nose, I see it scrunch up a little before he continues sleeping and that's what I did too, sleep.

Kun POV

I wake up and look at the time, 3am. I sit up and look around the dark room. I turn on the led lights so it wouldn't wake up y/n too much. I see a plate on the desk with some food, y/n still cooked for me. It was already cold. I take the plate and go to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door behind me. I warm up the food in the microwave and sit on the couch as I eat it all. It was delicious! Y/n sure can cook delicious meals.

"Hey, you up?" She stood at the doorway. "I didn't mean to wake you." I say. "You didn't." She shook her head sitting next to me. "It's good! Thank you for still cooking." I thank her. Y/n rests her head on my back. "How come you're up all of a sudden?" She asks me. "Bad sleeping habits I guess. But what about you baby? You should be sleeping, you've got work tomorrow." I say. "My cuddle buddy wasn't there so I came to check on him." I chuckle. "Cuddle buddy?" I ask. "Yup, I love love love cuddling with you!"

"Awww I love it too baby. I'll be right there to cuddle you." I tell her. "I'm not leaving your side." She says. "Okay, then eat a little too." I feed her some. "We should sleep now again." I say putting away my plate. I pick y/n up, she clings on me like a koala. We get into bed. "I'll turn off the led lights." I say. "No it's easier falling asleep with them on. It's calming." She says. "Okay, close your eyes now and sleep. Sweet dreams koala." I kiss her head. "Sweet dreams cuddle buddy." And we both fall asleep together.

~
A/N: a little short but thank u for 1k reads already!!
💚🌱