♥︎YangYang♥︎

15.01.2022
word count: 1020
This one was requested♥︎
~

y/n pov

"Why doesn't he answer?" I pout. "Who?" My friend questioned. "Just a guy I have been texting with. He doesn't read or answer any of my messages."

"Has he been online yet?" She asks me. "Not for the past two days. But why? He could've let me know he wouldn't come online. I'm just waiting for nothing."

"Just give it time, maybe he's busy. Wait who actually? Do I know him?" She asks.

"No, I didn't know him either but we found each other online and started texting and everything was great until now, maybe it's because of something I said."

"Y/n don't panic, he'll answer. And better be giving a good reason why he waited so long. But do you like him?" She asks me.

"I don't know, maybe. It's too soon to say anything about it, but I do enjoy the conversations we have. Like a lot." I tell her as a smile made its way onto my face again. That all by just thinking of it.

"Maybe he was some creepy old man and the cops found out and got him into jail." My friend visibly rolls her eyes. "That probably is not the situation, give it time."

~

I was finishing my shift, cleaning up the cafe. I hear the bell ring. "I'm sorry we're closed." I tell the customer.

"Oh sorry, it's just raining so much and I wanted to find a place until it's over. I'll just find somewhere else to go.

"Wait... YangYang?" I turn on the main lights so I could see better. The male turned around and it was indeed him.

"Y/n? Really, how great to finally meet you." He smiles.

"Yes just amazing." I sarcastically say. "What's wrong?" He asks confused. "You haven't responded my messages for a week now, how could you? I thought everything was going great."

"It is. But let me explain, please." He starts. "What is there to explain?" I questioned.

"I lost my phone, look I just bought a new one. I'm sorry I couldn't reply or even let you know. I really wanted to though." He explained.

"I'm so dumb, sorry." I apologise. "Don't worry about it, I'd also want answers if I were in your place."

He was still talking when I walk closer and wrap my arms around him. "I'm happy to have you here." I whispered. "So am I."

"Wait you're all soaked and cold. I'll close up and then you can come with me." I say and take off my apron.

"Where to?" YangYang asks. "My place. I thought you said you wanted a place to warm up and hide from the rain, come with me. I promise not to be a psycho killer."

"Are you sure though? I could get a cab and go back to my hotel." He says.

"I don't want to force you, if you feel too uncomfortable to come with me then it's alright." I tell him.

"No that's not what I meant. I'll come with you. I just didn't expect to find you here, I-"

I kissed him, I better didn't. "Sorry sorry sorry, I'm only messing things up more. Ugh everything was fine before and now I'm ruining it all!" I was mad at myself.

YangYang was standing there with a blank expression. I really shouldn't have done that.

"You're not ruining anything. Y/n this is something I wanted for a while." YangYang starts smiling as never before.

"You don't mean that." I shook my head. "Yes I do, stop overthinking everything. You're not messing up, everything's great! And we shouldn't be so awkward around each other, we are so comfortable when texting why not when talking in real life?"

A silence followed. I turn off the lights and take my bag. "Are you still coming to my place?" I questioned.

"What are you doing?" YangYang asks me. "Trying to not be awkward." I honestly tell him.

"Y/n do you like me?" He asked. "Like? Of course." I nod. "Do you love me?" He then asked. I take a quick breath.

"I do." It was so quietly said, you could barely hear it. "What did you say?"

"I do love you YangYang." I say louder. "I heard you, just wanted to make sure." He smiles. "But I love you too."

We both walk out of the cafe and I lock the doors. "My apartment is around the corner, not too far." I tell him.

We walk quickly through the rain. "Never thought we'd be running in the rain on our first time meeting."

"You think this is fun?" I questioned. "I'm having the time of my life!" He laughs. "But it's raining and cold."

"A good reason to be wrapped up in a blanket with a hot beverage after this." He tells me. "Maybe with two next to each other and talking until the night passes."

"Are you suggesting we do that?" I raised a brow at him. "Maybe, do you mind?"

"Sounds lovely actually." Despite the coldness I felt my cheeks heat up. "We're here."

Once into my apartment I take off my shoes and coat, dropping my bag in the corner.

"If you want to warm up and take a shower the bathroom's over there, towels in the left cabinet." I tell him.

"I first want to ask you where we are right now, like we love each other and now?" He questioned, completely ignoring what I said before.

"I don't know, can we just be like always and see what happens?" I ask. "And what if this happens." He pecks my cheek.

"Then I'll just do this." I kiss his cheek as well. "And if I ask you to be my girlfriend?" He holds my hand in his. "Would you say yes?"

"Yes." I wrap my arms around his neck and we hugged. "Now go shower before you get sick, I'll make hot cocoa and take out the warm blankets." I tell him.

"You're adorable by the way." He whispered. "You're the right one to say that."

~
A/N: I took way too long to write this and upload it I'm so sorry but I hope you like it!
💚🌱