♥︎Jungwoo♥︎

07.06.2021
Word count: 915

Jungwoo POV

Someone knocked on my door, I look at the time as I wasn't expecting anyone. Who visits me at 11pm? Wait maybe a murderer. I quietly tiptoe to the door, they knocked again. "Jungwoo please open!" They know my name. "Jungwoo's not home." I say in a higher pitch. "It's me y/n, please open now." I breathe out in relief. I opened the door and see her standing. "Were you scared it was someone else again? Who'd knock at your door this late?" She chuckles. "You." I mumbled. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah sorry my phone died so I couldn't warn you. But it was raining and I was nearby so I was hoping I could borrow some clothes." She smiles sweetly. "Come in. Wait, first take your shoes off. And I'll get you a towel, I'm not letting anyone make the floor wet." She sighs. "Come on, it's me, I'm not just anyone." She says. "Still, stay there." I say before getting her a towel. "Why are you even dressed up like that? And why don't you have a jacket?" I ask. "I was on my way to this party when it started to rain."

"A party without me? How dare you!" I ask offended. "Someone asked me out but he never showed up at my house so I went alone but I guess that party won't happen anymore." She pouts. "Go shower I'll get some clothes ready for you." I tell her. "Thank you Jungwoo." She smiles before waddling to the bathroom. I have a crush on her ever since the first time we met, yet I couldn't find the courage to ask her out. And I don't think it'll ever happen because she only goes on dates with guys who're the total opposite of me.

I wait until she finished, I had made some tea and got some blankets so she could warm up. "Thanks for the clothes, I'll give them back another time." She looks so tiny in my clothes, it's so adorable. "Are you leaving?" I ask and she nods. "But it's still raining. Stay here a little longer or just stay the night, I don't mind." I say. "Are you sure?" I nod in response. "Thank you." She hugs me. I hug y/n back with a big smile, my heart going faster than before.

"Oh sorry." She pulls away. "Why are you sorry, don't be okay. Now there's tea and blankets, get comfortable, I'm making us some ramen." I tell her. "I can help." She says. "No I want to do it for you, and you need to warm up." I tell her. Y/n turns to the couch, I see her getting comfortable and drinking her tea. She looks so cozy, I want to hug her so badly but I said I'll be making ramen so that's what I'm going to do. I turn to the kitchen and start cooking.

Y/N POV

I was looking at my phone, the guy I was going to the party with just ditched me for another girl and went to that same party, both their stories are filled with videos and pictures together. I thought he'd be the one, that I could trust him and that I had finally found someone I could be with for a long time. It's unbelievable. I sigh. "Here's the ramen." Jungwoo places 2 big bowls on the coffee table. We both sit on the carpet while we eat. "What's wrong? You look so sad all of a sudden." He noticed.

"He ditched me for someone else. Am I not enough? What's wrong with me that all guys leave or hurt me?" I questioned emotionless. "There's nothing wrong with you, it's these guys. They're just assholes!" My eyes widened. "Jungwoo, language." I never heard him cuss before. "Sorry but it's true. They're not good for you, you always choose the same bad boy type. All you need to do is realise that mistake and look for someone better who will treat you right. Someone who'll open the door for you at midnight, letting you shower and makes ramen for you when you're sad."

"Like you?" I ask. "Yes someone like me... wait that's not what I meant." He shook his head. "So you don't want to go out with me some time?" I ask him. "Well if you want to of course. But I'm not forcing you. I know you only see me as a friend but I really like you and I actually have been waiting for this moment in soooo long and and... and I'm rambling again sorry." I start laughing. "What? Why are you laughing? You think I'm a loser right? Of course you do, I'm not compared to these guys you like."

"Jungwoo no! I'm laughing because I thought you were cute rambling like that. You're a good guy and I know that so I don't know why I never realised that you're the guy I wanna be with." He starts smiling like a child. "Well at least you realised it now. Y/n, I've liked you for so long, can we skip the dating part and maybe be in a relationship already?" He asks holding my hand. "Yes." I nod. "Yes?" He asks surprised. "Yes!" I hug him making both of us fall back, now laying down onto the carpet. "I love you." He tells me. "And I love you." We smile.

~
A/N: It's been a couple of days I know and I'm sorry but I was just busy with work
💚🌱