♥︎Jeno♥︎

06.08.2021
Word count: 1017

Y/N POV

"Bye bye!" I waved my friend goodbye as we part ways. I see Jeno on the parking garage waiting for me. He smiles as he sees me run up to him. "Jenoooo!" I hug him. "Hey! How was it?" He asks me. "Great I had so much fun." I smile. "That's good to hear. Are you hungry?" He asks me. "No, we just ate." I tell him. "Oh okay. Want to go home and watch a movie?" He asks me. "I just want to take a shower and sleep, I'm so tired from today."

"Okay." He softly says as he starts the car. "So what did you do?" He asks me. "So we first went to that museum I wanted to go to for months. And then we got coffee and did window shopping because I can't afford even more clothes this month." I chuckle. "And after that I might've bought a new book but it's from the series I'm reading so once the 3rd one is out I can start with this one. And at the end we decided to go eat somewhere." I tell him. "You went to that museum?" He asks me.

"Yup, it was so nice and like you got these headsets and at every artwork there's a number and if you give that in you could listen to the backstory and explanation. You should've been there." I smiled. "I um... yeah no that sounds great. And did you see anything in the store you liked?" He asks me. "No, not at all but you know me, I don't see anything in the stores but once online I can buy literally everything." I laughed. "But you had fun today, that's what matters." He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Yup and I catches up with my friend as well, she's got 2 new tattoos. They're really nice, maybe I want one too." I tell him. "You want a what?" His eyes widened. "Small one, I don't like needles so don't think I can lay there hours with someone poking needles in my skin." I say. "Well it doesn't have to be a rush right." He smiles. "No definitely not. It's just a fun thought for just one day maybe." I shrug. "And you're sure you're not hungry right?" He asks me. "No I ate way too much!" I pat my tummy.

"Okay, then we'll just go home." He says. "Jeno is something wrong?" I ask him. "No, why'd there be anything wrong?" He frowns. "I don't know you just seem to be a little down." I say. "No, I feel perfectly fine." He smiles. The car went silent. I keep looking at him as he focused on the road. His hand left my thigh. I made him upset with something, but what? I look out of the window as I thought. We arrived home and he parked the car and got out. I quickly get out as well and followed him.

"Jeno talk to me please." I stand behind him as he fiddled with the keys. "Hi y/n, goodnight y/n." He unlocked the door. "Don't try to be funny right now. You're clearly upset about something." I say. "No I'm not. Just go take your shower and sleep like you wanted to." He takes off his coat and shoes. Jeno walks into the kitchen. What did I do wrong? I go to the bathroom and wash up. I did my skincare afterwards and wore my pjs. I walk out and see Jeno at the table eating ramen. I sit next to him on the chair.

"I did something wrong?" I questioned. "Please tell me what." I sigh as he didn't give me any answers. "How do you expect me to fix things of you don't talk to me?" I ask him. "You wanna know what's wrong? I wanted to go eat out with you today and I got us tickets for that museum next week for our anniversary but all of a sudden you're distancing from me with your Jeno, since when do you call me by my name?" He was clearly mad. "You got us tickets?" I ask.

"Yes here." He points at them on the table. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Because I wanted to surprise you, this was my present for our anniversary but you just went with your friend." He sighs. "I'm sorry." I apologise. "I have nothing with a sorry. I still have no new present or surprise for you. And that stupid museum doesn't even pay back." He groans frustratedly. "We can still go, I don't mind." I tell him. "But it's not the same when you visit a museum for the first time or a second time and it's no more surprise anymore."

"I'm really sorry. Maybe some of your friend would like to go so they can get the tickets and we can do something else." I tried to cheer him up. "Like what? Really I just don't care. I just wanna sleep." He gets up. "You always go to bed late, I don't believe you want to sleep right now. You're just avoiding me, avoiding to fix a problem." I speak up. "What did I ever do wrong to you?" He suddenly asks tears threatening to fall. "Nothing." I shook my head.

"Then why are you distancing from me, it's not just today or the museum or the nicknames. It's literally the whole past week that you've been doing this to me." A few tears roll down his cheeks. "I'm scared that you'll fall out of love and will leave me." He tells me. "I won't. I still love you a lot. I didn't noticed I was hurting your feelings and I'm sorry about that. Bubs please forgive me." I wipe his tears away. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he hugs me and buries his face in my neck. "I'll be better to you, I promise. And we'll find something to do on our anniversary." I tell him. "Thank you fairy."

~
A/N: after half a year or even more I finally got to frame my Mark poster and I still got 13 others hebdjdbd
💚🌱