♥︎Taeyong♥︎

27.08.2021
Word count: 1038

Y/N POV

"Tae bubu." I call out. "What is it?" He asks waddling his way into the living room. "What happened to you?" I ask. "Um I changed the bedsheets." He smiles, his hair was a mess. "But I didn't call you for that, please take a seat." I pat the spot next to me. "What is it?" He asks me. "I've thought about it and I want a baby." I tell him. "You what? Are you sure about it? I mean it'll change a lot and it's a big responsibility." He tells me.

"Taeyong I'm sure. Are you ready for it because you sound very unsure." I say. "No I mean yes I'm ready I just... it's so sudden. You really want this right?" He asks. "Yes! I actually also maybe have stopped using my birth control." I tell him. "Since when?" He asks. "Just a few weeks." I bite my lip nervously. "You didn't think of telling me?" He asks. "I haven't been pregnant yet." I say. "What if you were? How would you tell me then?" He asks. "Just like I'd tell you if I would get pregnant now." I say. "You're crazy you know."

"Yes." I nod in response. "Now I want you and me to get a whole baby plan first." I smiled. "Aren't we supposed to get pregnant first?" He asks. "I should know when are the best moments and when my highest chances of getting pregnant are. It doesn't just simply happen in one go. We should plan." I say. "Then we're going to plan, but I just don't know how." He awkwardly laughs. "I'll first just get an appointment with my gynaecologist. Then we have to figure things out like baby budget, we'll have to save up a lot."

"Why do you know all of that?" He asks. "My family consists of only women and my dad and granddad. They're all older with kids themselves. I know how it goes." I tell him. "Is it all planned though?" He asks. "Do you believe having 5 daughters is all planned?" I joked. "Are we going to have so many children? I mean it's not like we have enough space for that." He asks me. "I don't want so many, just one... or two. I'm not sure." I tell him. "Hey as long as you're happy." He hugs me.

"So how many days are you late for your period?" He asks me. "A week or so." I say. "What if you got pregnant." Taeyong says with a soft smile. "You think so?" I ask. "Anything's possible, but I'm just saying you've never been this late." He says. "You're right. I can take a test. Then we'll just have to go to the store." I say already excited about the thought of being pregnant. "No need, I already got you one." He placed it in front of me. "I was already a little suspicious so I bought it yesterday when I went grocery shopping."

I get up and run to the bathroom and take the test. I place the little stick on the sink counter and I sit on the side of the tub waiting. "Can I come in?" Taeyong asks. "Yes." He walks in and sees me sitting. "Are you nervous?" He asks. "A little. I mean I haven't had any symptoms yet so it's kind of a surprise if I'd be pregnant." I say. He holds my hand. "No matter what the results are, I love you so much." He kissed my cheek. I take the test not looking at it yet.

"You look first." I say and gave it to him. "What does one line mean? Are we pregnant? We're expecting a baby?" He asks. "One line? Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes, look." He turns it to me. "Aren't you happy?" He asks. "One line doesn't mean pregnant. It's supposed to be 2 lines. I just have a way too late period." I get up and walk into our room disappointedly. "Hey babe don't be sad. We can try another time." He says back hugging me. "Not now." I lay down and pull the blanket over me.

-
1 month later

"Babe, lunch is ready are you coming to eat?" Taeyong asks me but I couldn't answer. "Babe? Where are you?" He asks. "Bathroom." I mumbled. "Why are you- oh no, are you okay?" He ask, bending down next to me and holding my hair up. "I think I ate too much yesterday and this morning." I tell him. "What did you eat?" He asks. "What did I not eat?" I questioned. "Oh wow." He sighs. "I'll make an appointment with the doctor." He says. "No no wait." I stop him. "What is it?" He asks. "I did a test, I haven't seen the results yet."

"Test? Pregnancy test?" He asks surprised. "Over there." I point. He takes it and looks at it. "One line was not pregnant and two lines is pregnant right?" He asks. "Yes, it's one line isn't it?" I ask sadly. "It's two. You're pregnant, we're having a baby." He smiles. I instantly started crying, tears of happiness. "Oh babe." He hugs me. "Finally." I mumbled. "Yes finally." He repeats. "Oh wait." I let go of the hug and hung over the toilet. "You got it that bad huh?" I nod, not being able to speak. "At least we're going to be parents right."

9 months later

Taeyong opened the door for us. "Welcome home b/n (baby's name)." Taeyong say as we walk inside. I put down the carrier and take out b/n. "Here's our living room, for the sleepless nights. Here we'll make delicious food for you in the kitchen. In the bathroom for relaxing moments and to splash water around, we'll let daddy clean up after. And here's the most important room, your bedroom." I say. Walking into the cute decorated room. I noticed b/n almost falling asleep so I placed them in their bed. "We did a great job. And you definitely, 9 months and a long time in labor. I love you and our little prince/princess." Taeyong hugs me and pecks my cheek.

~
A/N: have a nice day/night~
💚🌱