♥︎Renjun♥︎

13.08.2021
Word count: 1028

Renjun POV

It's my first date with y/n and I'm beyond nervous, what if I mess up? What if she starts to dislike me? What if her parents don't like me? I wipe off my sweaty hands on my pants before getting out of the car. I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. The door immediately swung open. "Good evening sir." I smile. "You must be Renjun?" He asks me. "Yes that's me." I answered. "What are your plans with my lovely and precious daughter?" He asks me leaning forward, looking extremely intimidating.

"Dad what are you doing?" He turns around seeing y/n standing. "Nothing, we were just having a talk." He tells her. "Yeah a talk." She rolls her eyes. She walks out standing next to me. "You look stunning." I compliment. "On an appropriate way of course." I felt her dad's eyes burn into me. "Thank you Renjun." She smiles and hugs my arm. An instant smile appearing on my face. "At 8 back." He says strictly. "Mom said 9." Y/n says with a cute pout. "And I say 8, so be back by 8 and don't touch her, be good for my daughter."

"Hey, let the kids be and have a nice date. They're young, they want to have fun. Like us when we were their age." Her mother came up, standing next to her husband. "Exactly they're like us when we were young, remember." He says. "Dad ew I don't want to hear!" Y/n covers her ears. "Just go and have fun, 9pm." Her mother says. "Thank you, good evening mr and mrs y/l/n." I say as y/n and I walk to my car. I opened the door for her. "Such a gentleman." She giggles.

We arrived and went to the entrance to get ourselves tickets for all the rides we could do. "Do you mind if we already get something to eat?" She asks me. "No of course, what would you like?" I ask her. "Corndogs!" She already ran to the stand that sold the corndogs. I giggle at how cute she looks. "Two corndogs please." I paid for it and we get our food. "I'm already apologising beforehand but I eat a lot." She tells me. "No it's alright. I wouldn't want you to starve or something. Just eat anything." I tell her.

"Wow someone who doesn't judge my eating habits, you're the best!" She hugs me. I hug her back. "So what would you like to do as first, from rides and games?" I ask her. "Um maybe we could do that rollercoaster." She points. "Then we'll do that." After we are I hold her hand and take her to the rollercoaster. "Did I already told you I'm afraid of heights?" She asks. "And you're telling me now? Why didn't you say it when I asked you out?" I ask. "Because I didn't want to sound rude and I like you so I didn't want to blow up my chances."

"Y/n I like you too, if you just said it we could've done something else, I'm scared of rollercoasters." I say. "Oh my... why are we like this?" She asks. "Who knows? But come here let's hold hands and stay close to each other." We sat really closely and our hands were squeezing the other's. The ride started and we had both our eyes shut. I opened one eye and see we've reached the highest point. "Keep your eyes closed okay." I tell y/n. "I'm not planning on opening them until this stopped."

After the ride we sit down on a bench. "Is this date ruined?" I ask. "No of course not, maybe we can just do some games, on the ground and maybe eat some more."  She says. "You want to eat something now?" I ask. "Cotton candy?" She smiles cheekily. "Sure let's get that." We get up and go find some cotton candy. "You like it?" I ask. "Yup want some?" She asks. "No I'm alright. What about I win you a teddy bear?" I ask her. "Would you do that?" She asks me. "Of course. Or at least I'll try."

"Is this some romantic 90's movie?" She asks chuckling. "I'm being too cliché aren't I?" I ask her. "No no Renjun I said that because it's cute. I like this, I like being here with you." She tells me. "But? I feel like there's going to be a but." I say. "No there's no but. I like you." She kissed my cheek. "You're blushing! So you really like me too." I look at her smiling, her eyes full of happiness and sweetness.

"Of course I really like you, why'd I lie about that? Y/n I'm not sure what all you've been through or what you think a relationship is like but I truly care about you and I wouldn't like to do you sad, upset, hurt, hungry or scared. I want to bring joy to you and make you feel loved." I tell her. "I love you." I said it, I finally said it! She suddenly pulls me closer and kissed me on my lips. "I love you too." She whispers loud enough to be heard. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. My smile dropped as she didn't answer. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I saw someone who knows my dad. He's gonna tell him we kissed." She sighs. "Is that a bad thing? Of course it is I wasn't allowed to touch you." I groan. "But I'd like to be your girlfriend." She whispers. "That's great but your dad's going to kill me." I say. "I'll make sure he won't. Now get me that plushy you were going to win for me." She takes my hand and pulls me with her. I tried multiple times to win the huge panda. "You suck at this game." She laughs. "I know. Sorry." I apologise. "It's alright, you can be my panda to cuddle at night." She makes her way into my arms. "I'd be honoured." I chuckle and hug her back.

~
A/N: that was cute even if I wrote it myself...
💚🌱