♥︎Jaehyun♥︎

20.05.2021
Word count: 1216

Y/N POV

"Mom is it okay if Jaehyun comes over for dinner?" I ask her. "Of course. Wait who's Jaehyun?" She asks. "A friend of mine. We've been hanging out for a while now." I tell her. "Just a friend?" She asks. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Yes just a friend." I tell her. "And you don't even have a crush on this guy?" She asks. "Ah I see your cheeks flushing and your eyes sparkling, I knew it!" She laughs.

"Okay fine I maybe have a small crush on Jaehyun but I'm not even sure if I wanna be more with him, definitely since he just came out of a long relationship and he doesn't like me back in the same way." I explained. "Aw, but maybe one day you never know." I once again roll my eyes. "Anyway so I'll make sure to cook for an extra guest, don't you forget to clean your room okay." She tells me. "Is already done, and homework as well, and yes I took the trash out. I'm in my room if you need me." I quickly run off before she comes up with another chore for me.

Time passes as I hear the doorbell rang. "I'll open the door!" I quickly run out of my room but see my brother already opening, damn. "Oh hello, I'm Jaehyun. Is y/n home?" I hear Jaehyun. "And who exactly are you to my sister?" I shoved my brother aside. "Jae hi, come in and ignore my annoying little brother." I say. He walks in and takes off his shoes. "Ah you must be Jaehyun! Nice to meet you, I'm y/n's mother." She was overly happy to see Jaehyun. "Nice to meet you Mrs y/l/n."

"Aww such a nice guy. We're having dinner in an hour." She tells us. "Come let's go to my room." I say. "Don't I have to greet your father?" He asks. "He's still at work, he usually arrives just before dinner is served." I tell him. "Ah okay." Jaehyun follows me upstairs to my room. "Oh hello handsome stranger." My eyes widened at my sister. "Shut up!" I tell her. "What can't I introduce myself to this well built man?" I saw Jaehyun laughing quietly. "No. He's my friend and you leave him alone with your tiny claws." I turn her around and give her a little push so she'd just move on.

"I got one rule for you: ignore my siblings. Oh and if you don't like my mom's food just tell her you like it. Last time someone said they didn't like her food she got soooo mad." I tell him. "That's noted. So what will we do for the next hour?" He asks. "I don't know, what would you like to do? We can watch Netflix or play games." I say. "Or you can show me how good you are on the guitar." He noticed the acoustic guitar standing in the corner of my room.

"It's been a while, I'm not sure if I can still play." I try to avoid some embarrassing moment. "No please play a little, for me." He made puppy eyes which made me soft. I sigh and take my guitar trying my best to play a song correctly. "Never thought to see you play twinkle twinkle little star on a guitar." He laughs. "Was it that bad?" I asked. "No it was good actually I thought it was kinda cute." He tells me. I feel my face heating up, please Jaehyun don't do this to me!

A knock on my door interrupted us. "Y/n." My sister walks in. "Didn't I ask to leave us?" I questioned. "I actually had to tell you dinner's ready." She says. "Oh yeah okay we'll be right there." I tell her. "Why are you like that to your siblings?" Jaehyun asks me. "What do you mean? Me acting up against them is just because they always annoy me and irritate me and they're always the reason why I barely have friends over or a boyfriend or anything. Just because they'll do anything to bully them away."

"Well I'm not that easy, they won't get me out of here." He chuckles. We then decided to go downstairs to the dining room. We sit down next to each other. "Where's dad?" I asked seeing his empty spot. "He's doing extra hours." Mom tells me. "Why, did something happen?" I questioned. "He just wanted to finish everything before the weekend starts so he can be with us all weekend long." She explains. "And what have you been doing upstairs?" Mom asks me. "Nothing special." I answered. "Nothing special?" Jaehyun looks at me. "What? It really wasn't anything special right." I say. "Y/n showed meher guitar skills."

"Oh I thought you gave up because of..." I cut her off. "That's enough about me yeah?" Everyone at the table laughs. "Whatever." I roll my eyes. "So Jaehyun, I've heard from y/n that you 2 have been hanging out a lot lately." Mom starts. "Oh that's true, we can get along really well and y/n's great company." He tells. "You're talking about the same girl that's sitting right there?" My brother asks. "Yeah, she's way more fun than you think." Here he goes again, aye my heart, if he only knew what he's doing right now.

"Y/n's getting really red." My sister laughs. "Shut up!" I complain. "No no she's right." My brother laughs along. "Is it because you're sitting next to Jaehyun?" My eyes widened. "Mom!" They were only making the situation worse for me. "Look at you, you're really turning red. Are you okay?" Jaehyun asks me. "No." I shook my head. "They're embarrassing, next time we'll just go to your place." I tell him. "Y/n are you that scared that we'll tell him that you like him?" My mouth dropped open. "Like what you just did mom?"

"Oh yeah oops." She smiles. "You like me?" Jaehyun asks. "Yes." I tell him. "Good, because I like you too." He smiles. "Oooh isn't that good news, mom didn't you tell us that you should celebrate good news at all costs, where's the cake?" Mom threw her napkin at my brother's face. "Is everyone finished with dinner?" Mom asks. Everyone nods. "You 2 help with the dishes." She points at my siblings. "But it's not even my turn." My sister complains. "Kitchen now!" Jaehyun chuckles at the scene.

"So we like each other? I guess I can only ask one thing... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." I smile. I caught him looking at my lips but so did I. "Is it okay?" He asks and I nod. We both lean in and kiss. "What in the world is going on here?" Me and Jaehyun pull away to see my dad confused. "Dad! Hey, meet Jaehyun my boyfriend." I awkwardly chuckle. "Nice to meet you Mr y/l/n." Jaehyun greets him. "Did you 2 have dinner already?" We nod. "Did you enjoy my wife's food?" Dad asks Jaehyun. "It was the best sir!" Jaehyun says. "He's a good guy, have fun you 2." Dad says before walking away to the kitchen.

~
A/N: is it me or haven't we seen or heard of Jaehyun in so long? I miss him and the rest of 127...
💚🌱